NeoGeo Mini

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
One of the guys behind the Retrocade is the one who made the horrible RetroBit Generations and who took care of the RetroCade which uses non-licensed emulators AFAIK. So you can expect the same here...

Sent from my XT1650-03 using Tapatalk

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen an MVS machine that these portables are trying to knock off. The only NEO-GEO machine I saw back in the day was one which simply said 'NEO-GEO' on the top hoarding and was otherwise your bog standard MDF multimachine knock-off. It only ever ran puzzle bobble or metal slug though, while I was there.

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
Well I kind of like the form factor if it was something I'd only keep on the shelf to look cool playing demos...

But hopefully sometime in the near future a Amiga Vampire optimized NeoGeo emulator will likely get all the sound issues straightened out.

Preliminary work getting the sound working properly:

Earlier version without sound:

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
@levi , No special DE. Amiga Workbench 3.9 is generally what everyone uses, There is a guy that packaged a vampire friendly pre-configured bundle WB 3.9 system( Coffin OS ) with a custom themed tool bars and a bunch of software that shows off what a Vampire can do. It's legality is questionable, but I legally own WB 3.9 so I feel I can use it.

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
It seems like the NeoGeo mini is a copy of this guys idea and design which he made 2 years ago

Ian J

Advanced Member
Now available for pre-order on Amazon, too much in my opinion at £129.99

But the controllers seem reasonable at £24.99 as long as they work on a PC.