Im still building mini cabs (There might be something wrong with me)

Pretty cool .. what would it cost me to have you build me one of these for playing MAME? My favourite game is Juno-First, so thats the artwork I'd like to have on the exterior .. are you up for doing something custom like that?

Good gracious, that's so cute! Good use of the plans on the Jakobud site, too.

And I'm going to give you an even worse idea, now, based on an idea that's been kicking around in my head for a bit. ;) How about a mini-cabinet that an unhacked Pandora can be docked into? :p (It's something I want to do myself at some point.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good gracious, that's so cute! Good use of the plans on the Jakobud site, too.

And I'm going to give you an even worse idea, now, based on an idea that's been kicking around in my head for a bit. ;) How about a mini-cabinet that an unhacked Pandora can be docked into? :p (It's something I want to do myself at some point.)

Im pretty sure Craig posted something a while back about putting together a mini/bartop cab using a Pandora. He was trying to gauge interest if I remember correctly. So there may be something coming in the pipeline from craig and the crew.

Pretty cool .. what would it cost me to have you build me one of these for playing MAME? My favourite game is Juno-First, so thats the artwork I'd like to have on the exterior .. are you up for doing something custom like that?

I would probably stick to an original cabinet design for the next one I build instead of my own design which I used for the mini space invaders. Unfortunately I cant find the designs for Juno-First on Jakobud. Id probably use a Wiz/Caanoo as the inards for your request like 33Bender does on his awesome smallest donkey kong machine which you should definately check out on youtube.

Back