Nappies

Bosbeetle said:
We had an msx
Wow, i've never met an MSX owner before! You'll have to recommend me some games, i'm not sure what to play. At the moment i'm having problems with the MSX emulator for the PSP - it loads rom files (i'm guessing these were cartridges) but it won't recognise the disk images for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were tech-heads in our family, and started with the pong/tennis/skeet shooting, but that didn't last more than a few days before my stepdad picked up a zx80. Then a zx81, then the 16k Speccy, then the upgrade to 48k. My first computer was the Spectrum+, quickly followed by a 128k, then a +2 then a +2a.

From there, I went to the Amiga, and then on to the PC when reasonable specs that could keep up with the miggy were available.

Never owned a console other than a brief spell with a megadrive, as in our family we were all about coding rather than playing games, and let's face it, none of the consoles of the time could hold a candle to the Amiga's usefulness, nor its games library.

The only one that came close was the SNES, but I never really fancied one. Many amiga games were released on the Megadrive, but were inferior in many ways (but most noticeably the sound).

And AmigaOS will always stand tall as the one that beat them all - even win95 couldn't come close to that one. Of course, most *nix desktops and XP/Vista beat it hands down for usability, but then - how would have it developed if the Amiga hadn't died?

Back