N64 Emulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackModford

I've got a DS and a homemade handheld N64 :rolleyes: and I'm thinking about selling both of them and getting a GP2X :eek:

But the only way I'm going to do that is if they emulate the N64 on the GP2X :rolleyes: . Has it been tried or done yet? Is it even possible? I know there aren't quite enough buttons but I could play Zelda fine without 1 C button. (Of course.... you'd have to change the button map when you start playing the ocarina :D )

HackModford said:
I've got a DS and a homemade handheld N64 :rolleyes: and I'm thinking about selling both of them and getting a GP2X :eek:

But the only way I'm going to do that is if they emulate the N64 on the GP2X :rolleyes: . Has it been tried or done yet? Is it even possible? I know there aren't quite enough buttons but I could play Zelda fine without 1 C button. (Of course.... you'd have to change the button map when you start playing the ocarina :D )

Yep! Full speed emulation! Runs everything 100%

Just search for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
HackModford said:

Impressive, you're capable of making a handheld N64. Although I would expect someone of your general abilities to be familiar enough with the N64 and GP2X hardware to know that N64 emulation just isn't going to happen. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a portable Dreamcast and I am 100% definitly selling it when the :gp2x Dreamcast emulator comes out.

When do we will STOP talking about emulating N64, the game aren't even fun on the road... look up at Wind And Water or ... Any other Gp2x made game...

Anyway, I play my n64 game on my n64, that I paid 15 buck in a pawn shop...

that "my" emualtion :D

paxl13

nintendo made one, but during the beta testing people complained because the file browser hung if you had more than 7,000 roms, and no one wanted to split their crazy rom collection into multiple dirs, so the whole project got scrapped.

Yeah, If it weren't for the 7000 rom limit and the lack of rumble pack features we would already have a 100% fullspeed playstation emulator. I think this is one of the biggest flaws in gp2x design.
Although I heard some people say that dragon32 emulation is possible on the gp2x, although I think this is a little far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back