N64 Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it'll happen, it might take a while, is all. Still, I'm perfectly happy to play around with everything else on offer in the meantime.

Daft question really, of course I'd love an N64 emulator and a PcEngine CD emulator if it isn't already supported. Philips cdi would be cool aswell. Hell, just build one for every system that can be emulated with reasonable speeds.

I would be interested in the philips cdi... I think. (isn't that the system with the ripoff zelda games?)

I just wanted to see how many people were interested and maybe inspire a developer. From previous discussions I didn't know people were this interested (I got a two page topic in an hour? That's great!)

Must Have!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - The Great Mighty Poo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w...feature=related

Nothing more to add. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
MDave said:
There is no psx4all on PSP ...
From the "About" page on ZodTTD.com:

I began the psx4all project and I wrote a dynamic recompiler to improve performance of the emulation on ARM devices. Luckily Unai was able to write the software rendering GPU for the emulator which also gave a massive speed increase. Others such as Chui, Tinnus, Franxis, and hlide all helped improve the project. We even ported it to the PSP before Yoshihiro and Sony got to it.

Oh really?

-God Ginrai

Try and look for a download for it, there is none. ;) That Yoshiro guy released a very early unplayable version of the emulator under a different name. There is no psx4all on PSP.

I don't want an N64 emulator, because I'm against the Pandora and want it to fail, so that Sony's PSP can rise through the ranks of inferior consoles and come out on top.

pandora is gangsta said:
philips cdi?

not interested
dinner_2.jpg

A definite yes from me - and I would quite happily contribute to a developer fund

Having a portable n64 would be excellent - Banjo Kazooie / Tooie, Excitebike, Diddy Kong, Mario Kart, Zelda, Golden Eye etc etc

Hopefully it will happen sooner than later - and would make the Pandora truly brilliant! B)

Must Have!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - The Great Mighty Poo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w...feature=related

Nothing more to add.

CURSE YOU!!
i am the one supposed to mention Conkers Bad fur day in every n64 threads!

But not to mention that the multiplayer is amazing in this game , Perfect For Parties.
Chainsawing cute animals ?
Piss fight to death in washrooms?
Holocausts??

COME ON GUYS!!
you know you want it!

MDave said:
God Ginrai said:
MDave said:
There is no psx4all on PSP ...
From the "About" page on ZodTTD.com:

I began the psx4all project and I wrote a dynamic recompiler to improve performance of the emulation on ARM devices. Luckily Unai was able to write the software rendering GPU for the emulator which also gave a massive speed increase. Others such as Chui, Tinnus, Franxis, and hlide all helped improve the project. We even ported it to the PSP before Yoshihiro and Sony got to it.

Oh really?

-God Ginrai

Try and look for a download for it, there is none. ;) That Yoshiro guy released a very early unplayable version of the emulator under a different name. There is no psx4all on PSP.

I wouldn't know where to look, because my friends are the ones with PSPs, not me. Second, even if something is released under a different name, that doesn't change the fact that it is what it is, which means it WAS released for PSP, just under a different name. But if it was unplayable when it was released, then I stand corrected that psx4all played well on the PSP.

-God Ginrai

Now that I've struck a 3 page feedback with this post I think it's hight time we say.
Developers Give/Make us a N64 Emulator!

HackModford said:
Now that I've struck a 3 page feedback with this post I think it's hight time we say.
thank you captain obvious
obvious.gif

Racemaniac said:
HackModford said:
thank you captain obvious
obvious.gif

*Right-Click>Save*

-God Ginrai

Nintendo DID make a solid N64 emu, it just happens to be for the wii.

You can easily inject any downloaded N64 rom into an existing N64 game you purchased from the store and play it. It isn't 100% compatible, but there are a ton that work.

The thread title is totally misleading by the way.

If someone asks you "Cookies anyone?" , you assume that they have cookies available for you. You wouldn't expect them to then say "Well someone ought to make some!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back