My Wiz Testing... But I Dont Have A Wiz :(

oman

Still Fresh
Hey guys, Ive just been working with wiz programming, and i have a very simple program built for the wiz... im almost positive it will run on the wiz. However, i dont own a wiz yet. Im getting one soon prolly, lol. So if anyone would be kind enough to test this program out on their wiz it would be much appreciated. If youve been following my topic on the pandora general forum, this is the same program i used on their, I just want to make sure it even runs correctly on wiz. Just make sure u r downloading the gp2x trial.

Thx,

Oman

EDIT I forgot to put an X button in the program so ull have to turn off your console (or do the equivalent of ctrl+alt+del on wiz if there is one)! my bad! sry lolz - and sry if this is in the wrong forum. i think im in the correct one, but...

Console output:

Code:
HYUN_DEBUG: pollux_audio_open()
SDL_SYS_JoystickInit
audio_set_fragments
open /dev/sequencer: No such file or directory

Regards,
Stephan

i dont rightly know what that means? care to explain plz lol

oman said:
i dont rightly know what that means? care to explain plz lol

it means you tried to open /dev/sequencer and it doesnt exist. (Ive never seen this device before, maybe its an optional oss device?)
But this must be something specific in your code, you should be able to find something that specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
The /dev/sequencer is used in some soundcards, but in others not. SDL_Mixer try to open this device, but isn't a problem if not exists. I think the error occurs later in your program. You linked statically the SDL and SDL_mixer libs in your program, try to link dynamically. If you are using GP2X libraries, this can be the cause of the lock (wiz hardware are different).

Look this thread:
http://ubuntuforums....ad.php?t=122713

Back