My Pandora experience....

Beej199

Still Fresh
For anyone interested Ive started a blog about my Pandora which I received this week. I will try and update with some more photos and vids as I go. If you have any questions that I could answer let me know!

Im not a hardcore techie more a general user though so go easy :)

http://mypandoraconsole.wordpress.com/

Regarding your nub issue from your blog.. Have you tried pushing the case plastics down around the nub itself, ED said sometimes this can help greatly if yours feels a little gritty or feels like its catching.

Regarding your nub issue from your blog.. Have you tried pushing the case plastics down around the nub itself, ED said sometimes this can help greatly if yours feels a little gritty or feels like its catching.

It certainly can. I had this problem with my left nub. It felt like it was damaged, but after pressing the case down around the nub it feels/works perfect :)

It certainly can. I had this problem with my left nub. It felt like it was damaged, but after pressing the case down around the nub it feels/works perfect :)

Might give it a go, thanks!, Ive been a bit cautious with the device TBH as I dont fancy sending it back.

Ive uploaded a video on the blog of Sensible World of Soccer (SWOS) 96-97 running on my Pandora for anyone interested in that sort of thing.

pressing on the case seems to be only a temp fix as it will still catch on occasion

cool blog

Might give it a go, thanks!, Ive been a bit cautious with the device TBH as I dont fancy sending it back.
Yeah, That's understandable. Not so much force as to break it but if you push down the plastic moves slightly and can, in some cases be enough to stop the nub from catching.

Thanks for the comments.

Ive added a couple of new posts about UAE4ALL and getting Sensible Soccer running!

Yeah, That's understandable. Not so much force as to break it but if you push down the plastic moves slightly and can, in some cases be enough to stop the nub from catching.

Ive given it a go and it seems to have made a difference! I'll switch the mouse back to the left and give it a test run.

Cheers

Back