My Open Pandora On Ebay

I don't completely understand the whole ebay thing, but what your saying sounds like someone decided to pull a rather cruel move on the buyer.

Not really, you know how much your putting down when you bid.. If that guy enabled an auto-bid, you set the max limit you want to bid. This guy knew exactly what he / she was getting into.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't completely understand the whole ebay thing, but what your saying sounds like someone decided to pull a rather cruel move on the buyer.

Not really, if the winning bidder didn't want to pay that much, he shouldn't have set his max bid at $1000.

Edit: Ninja'd. That was bizarre.

Not really, you know how much your putting down when you bid.. If that guy enabled an auto-bid, you set the max limit you want to bid. This guy knew exactly what he / she was getting into.

Wow. That auto-bid thing sounds like the shopping version of Kamikaze: you get what you want, but totally screw yourself in the process. :D

You just ask yourself "what's the most I'd being willing to pay for that?", and set that as your max bid.

I'm considering selling my Pandora - it's a first batch unit, received in June. The unit works great, has slight wear on paint of the dpad, and has a small gap at the bottom of the LCD/case as most first unit did.

Was wondering if there's any interest in an early unit (if so will post on ebay and link here)? Pictures available on request.

As for why I'm selling it, honestly, I just don't use it enough. It's a great piece of kit, but I never find time to sit down and enjoy it.

Back