1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

My Pandora review/blog

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AquaAnalogue, Jun 10, 2011.

1. AquaAnalogue

AquaAnalogue Member

At this point, we have a bunch of reviews on the Pandora, but I thought I'd take it a step further...

I'll be posting occasionally on this new blog about the various adventures and misadventures I have with my Pandora.

Currently there's an initial review up that I spent about three hours typing. It's not much, but it's another voice.

Here's the permalink to the review if you're interested. tl;dr: This thing fucking rocks.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to try, or needs me to test an app for them, let me know. I'll try it, let you know the results and possibly blog about it if I've got the time.

Sorry this took so long; I received my Pandora on Monday and was just... obsessed. I couldn't do anything else. Really, it's that good. Now, I'm off to go play some more...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Tags:
  2. FaeMinx

FaeMinx Rainbow Liberation Instigation

Same thing happened in my case. ;)

Honestly this is the greatest thing I've ever owned. But beware... since I've opened Pandora's Box - I can't leave it alone and I don't know what my life would be without it.

More like the Pandora has pwned me! :D

Must have's:

Wind & Water

Hex-A-Hop

Frogatto

Super Geometry Dust

rRootage

Battle for Wesnoth

MyPaint

GIMP

Dosbox

Mupen

PCSX ReARMed r8

PicoDrive

Snes9x4P

VisualBoyAdvance

gpSP

There's plenty more... but I regard these as essential and the best at what they do.

If you wish to test something, these PNDs don't work for me:

LemmingsSDL (crashes after first level)

Geogebra (won't run)

NightVision (won't run)

You must be having a blast...

Congratulations! Your life will never be the same! :p

3. NekoAlvien

NekoAlvien Still Fresh

Reading about all your fun adventures with your Pandoras and how much you <3 them isn't making my wait for mine go any easier! XD

Glad you are enjoying it! Makes me feel better after reading some reviews with ones who had flaws.... I hope I get lucky :)

4. LuciferRising

LuciferRising Member

Nice review, AA! Very thorough and honest. It will be interesting to check in on your blog every once in a while to see how your thoughts on it evolve. Have fun!

5. Middo

Middo Member

Added your BLOG site to The Pandora Bookmark.

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Well-Known Member

It's in the User Reviews Aggregation Thread, too. Always good to have an ongoing one to add! :)

7. LineOf7s

LineOf7s Active Member

Always good to hear someone being so enthusiastic about something, whatever it is. The fact it's about something I'm also enthusiastic about and patiently awaiting is even better.

Please keep it up. :)