My GP32 Stand

Steve-O

Oh Yea... This is my all new GP32 Stand :D this thing kicks serious Ass take a look at it :D hehe...

First take your Mums New Cross-Stitch holder Stand thing :D hehe -

GPStand1.JPG

Remove the Top part -

GPStand2.JPG

Place GP32 on it :D Wooooo -

GPStand3.JPG

Look at the Height of it !!!!! hehe... position it somewhere in the bath room and continue watching your movie while taking a Piss or while in the bath LOL :D -

GPStand4.JPG

GPStand5.JPG

Excellent height for watching movies -

GPStand6.JPG

Keyboard attached -

GPStand7.JPG

GPStand8.JPG

Total Price for stand £2 (Or less) hehe... Total stand building time 30 mins while whatching TV....

Let me know what you think of it :D

whoa im amazed at its portable-ness :p
lol - Fits in my Back pocket :D

the cat looks nice, but theres a 80% chance that you will loose your hand if you try to stroke him :D hehe... He is a wild Cat born in the wilds and lost his mummy :( when he was a little kitten so we took him in :D... We dont let him out the house cos we live near a main road and he will probably Get splattered if he tries to cross it :( so he gets to play with the Dog hehe... -

oscmax.JPG

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
put some tank treads on it and a shoulder mounted laser and you have the robot from the Short Circuit movies.....JOHNNY 5 IS ALIVE!!!!!

yea But its mainly for to hold it infront of you so that you can use the keyboard :D hehe

very inspiring - it's actually tempting to go out with a mate, a gp and one of those - on the tube and film it ;) maybe in a cafe or mcdonalds - it's just so portable.. etc... ;)

on a sensible note ! i do like the idea of a gp stand. is there anything else ? like some kind of camera stand with a clamp ? unlikely but you know what i mean...

keyboard is cool. why is it there ? just coz it's looks cool. that'll do me. very visionary ;)

so what to do with a keyboard?
AFAIK, there is no software for keyboard for now.
there should be software out soon... the guy thats making them for people (Zenocha) is going to send some out to Developers :D...
So how many keyboards are out there? How I can get one? How much is it? I'm VERY interested in it. ;) I finally wanna give my ScummVM savegames a real name.
well I just made mine my self... You need to get a EXT Connector that fits the GP32 and then bid for a Ericsson Chat Board off Ebay (I got mine for £1.25) hehe...

Well what connector could I get and what modle chatboard thingy you used?? and a guied
theres no guide... just a picture from Mr Spivs Site (Ive Forgot his Web site link :( )

The Ericsson CHA-01 Chatboard is what you use

The EXT Connector is Hard to get hold of theres a site but I dont think they do them anymore :( and ive forgot the link :D hehe

Back