My first contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just installed this and it runs great with a 1 Ghz overclock.

Any fix for the touchscreen problem? In some cases it is easier to play with the touch screen. Especially if I remap control and shift to 3 and 4.

Sorry, I've been sidetracked from all my stuff because of a deadline which I should have been done with by now but it got pushed back a couple of months more. Once I am done with that I will look into getting the touchscreen and other issues sorted out.

Hmm, I've noticed the same problem with Sandora, maybe there is something related and it would be a good place to search for clues when you have time.

Yeah, it's a known problem on pandora; desynchronisation of nubs and touchscreen in SDL... there is a published solution out there which I tried, but something a little cleverer is needed for homeworld. I'm confident it's do-able though.

Thanks for the link, I've already seen that solution but Homeworld SDL uses the cursor quite differently to that, so it's not so straightforward.

As it happens I finished my work yesterday, so I should be able to sort this out quite soon.

Does anyone know if the "Homeworld Classic" data from the Humble Store will work on Pandora? It's included in the current bundle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back