Mupen64plus

H

hakmanplayer

When I try to open Mupen64plus to play a Mario game i get the following message window :

The core thread received a SIGSEVG signal.

This means it tried to access protected memory.

Maybe you have set a wrong ucode for one of the plugins!

I am lost in space. Don't understand.

Please advise.

Kind Regards.

When I try to open Mupen64plus to play a Mario game i get the following message window :

The core thread received a SIGSEVG signal.

This means it tried to access protected memory.

Maybe you have set a wrong ucode for one of the plugins!

I am lost in space. Don't understand.

Please advise.

Kind Regards.

I've gotten this before.. happens when I try to look at a sign in Zelda once in awhile, or if i leave a characters speech bubble on the screen for more than 30 seconds. The game will progressively slow down and either blank with that message, or just lockup the Pandora

This happened to me when I upgraded from an older version of mupen. Delete your mupen folder in appdata, do a hard shutdown, and then try to run it again after booting up.

I think that it had left something in memory in my case, but it could have also been something in appdata from the old version.

I just deleted mupen64plus since I have mario64 and mario kart 64 on my nintendo ique.....on to other avenues. B)

;)

Did you try removing everything (including Mupen appdata) and starting again as suggested? You can't leave this job unfinished, man. :/

;)

Did you try removing everything (including Mupen appdata) and starting again as suggested? You can't leave this job unfinished, man. :/
Yes I did and everything works perfectly thanks to the suggestion.

Sorry I did not post earlier but I became really busy. Don't mean to be rude.

Thanks for your concern Gruso. :mellow:

Last edited:
Back