Release Multiracer

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
Here is my multiracer.dbp a repackage of this nice racing game called Mulitracer by (http://www.franticware.com/multiracer).

Its main features are a split-screen multiplayer mode for up to 4 players and a single player racing against a ghost car.

The Pyra release is running using the Raspberry Pi binary (as sources are not available), and it's possible to play in 2 player mode (tested with a joy connected into a usb port).
Naturally it's running using GL4ES by @ptitSeb

Enjoy

shot04.png

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi @Farox ,

Thank you very much for making this game run on the Pyra, it's working very well :)

Both my grand father and my father used to drive Skodas, they would have enjoyed that game a lot !

Cheers, Magic Sam

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
@levi : more importantly (IMHO), the game is now open source (BSD) :) I didn't have the time to ask the MorphOS porter about GL4ES yet. I believe he didn't use GL4ES though but rather TinyGL which comes bundled with the OS:

@Farox : could you please give this source release a try ? I'll also try to get it to compile on MorphOS :)

Cheers, Magic Sam

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
@Magic Sam Great news that the game and datas are now open sourced.
I'll try to recompile (in the next days) just to see how it run...but don't think fps speed will increase.

Thanks to Franticware for releasing!!