YAHOO
dreamcast.
AOL
dreamcast.
FACEBOOK
dreamcast.
YOUTUBE
dreamcast.
I made a better version of Flying Snake and put it on Steam (Windows only, very sorry). This one features single-player, 2 - 8 local multi-player, improved controls (game controllers supported by SDL2 and keyboard) and improved visuals (IMO).

I know many of you won't be able to play until I make a Linux build, but I thought it was worth mentioning here as it's based on Flying Snake. I'd also really appreciate your support because this will definitely get buried without it :( so... follow it and add it to your wishlist or something? I dunno how it all works...

I'll make a free version optimised for the Pyra in about two months.

EDIT: I couldn't wait two months.

Last edited:
I really enjoy Flying Snake. I'll definitely add/follow once I can remember my login info...

It's not my kind of game, and it will screw all the Steam recommendations... o_O

but I'll follow it anyway just because you are cool xD (and I liked a lot your first Pandora game)

$1.99
£1.69
€1.99

They're not visible yet because they allow you to tweak the price before release, but I probably won't do that.

These prices are presets that take VAT in each country into account so I'm not gonna mess with them.

EDIT: I uploaded the trailers to YouTube, which managed to maintain the quality. Trailer 1 and Trailer 2.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I forgot to have the $2 ready. Um, could you wait 'til Wednesday? If not, I could try to cash in a bunch of my cards, but that would probably also take until Wednesday.

No, I cannot possibly wait until then. If you don't buy a copy today you'll need to buy 30 copies on Wednesday.

With a name like "non-planar snake" it would appear "flying snake" is the knockoff.
MRS snake seems like MRSA, don't know if that is the intention.

"Fly a snake and eat stuff in a cage in space." is a dead giveaway of the game in a way that doesn't invoke imagination.
Pac-man, donkey kong etc, all have a narrative that, albeit not very deep, entertains the mind into foreays that dont sound like a waste of time.

The puns are endless, and what we get is "A 3D, multi-player take on the original snake game."…?

Please accept this in place of a desktop Linux build... :oops:

Back