Hardware mouse don‘t work with nubs and touch screen

hilake

Still Fresh
I can sure the nub config have no problem. But the mouse can't move use nub. The touch screen also can't move the mouse. The test input have no response. The right nub also can't click.
I already flash the OS. But the mouse still can't work.

I didn't use the pandora for two month. Is it have hardware problem?

Check that the bezel is properly clipped in.
Sounds like it snapped out in the top middle and the mouse is stuck there (as there's a permanent press on the touchscreen)
[doublepost=1510240629,1510240573][/doublepost]
Are you sure your system is not "frozen" instead? Does pressing the "Pandora" button open the menu ?

Well, if he can still run the test input, it's probably not frozen :)

But the right nub also can't do anything. I think it's hardware problem. Is anyone had before?

Could it just be possible that the Nubs are in joystick mode in the Nub configuration?

Could it just be possible that the Nubs are in joystick mode in the Nub configuration?

Good idea. Go to settings and nub configurer to check and change settings if needed, hitting 'write settings' when you're done. Let should be mouse movement, and right should be mouse buttons.

This can occasionally happen if software crashes in a very specific way. Normally the pnd wrapper is designed these days to detect that and reset your nubs to what you want.

If that's the case, your touchscreen being broken is separate issue. Maybe the frame being unclippped is the problem.

I thought nub configuration problems wouldn't survive a reflash though. I'm not sure where those settings are actually stored though.

Back