Most wanted

KAI!!!!
I have the rom to that game Dungeon Master and i will send it to you for free via email/ AIM / whatever! Since i dont look at the replys to forums ive posted on, just send me a mail on here. And if u dont have an SNES Emulator for the gp32 id be glad to find you one. :blink:

I just posted a huge rant on Ultima 7's awesomeness, how the SNES version will never compare to the original, and why we need Exult ported. I'm not going to do it again.

But we do need Ultima...

i think someone said icy tower. i found it at PDroms lately, although i dont think its a port, seems like a remake to me. and it isnt as playable as original icy tower, but its gp32_console

an idea not for a port but a remake

VIB RIBBON

it's a game where you run through levels with a stickman and the levels are generated from music. could it be possible to make this or sthg similar without source code? and with MP3 music??

Nilsiboy posted on Sep 27 2004 said:
an idea not for a port but a remake

VIB RIBBON

it's a game where you run through levels with a stickman and the levels are generated from music. could it be possible to make this or sthg similar without source code? and with MP3 music??

I could go for that, but having realtime MP3 decompression and a decent frame rate would be extremely difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
another most wanted port would be sky roads and i have a bunch of files but i dont know if its the source code or not

Twimfy posted on Jul 1 2003 said:
I would like to see Toonstruck, but seeing as I'm the only person on the planet who bought it (as far as I know) then it seems unlikely that it will ever happen.

Would RPG maker 2K be possible? I think the GP32's 8mb ram would be just sufficient and a 128mb smc could cope with some reasonably sized games.

How about the original Dark Forces?

Why do 2k when you can do 2k3? It's pratically the same (same engine, pretty much), but theres more new games for it and it supports old 2k games.

(and by the way, whoever said it, DosBox is impossible. Its not even possible on the pc :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Although you cannot emulate, or port, or reverse engineer n64/psx games, people could make remakes. They wouldn't be anywhere near as good in any aspect, but it would be cool to have the same gameplay with same levels and recognizable (that is you can tell what there trying to copy) graphics...like they do when they (nintendo/real companies) "port" games to GBA.

I had another thought... Duke Nukem 3d (I know 10,000 people have said it before
). But what I've read is that the ROTT engine is the same basic engine, only a little more advanced. That means Duke Nukem 3d has more chance than ROTT did of being full-speed. Also, I've seen the sources available. After that, I'd like to see Shadow Warrior (also similar engine...same company).

Ive tried to get someone to port this before (if its possible) but i'll try again :D

The Clue ! (source is available at neo software site - i think its all there)

For those that have played it youll understand my need for this game :)

As its now freeware, if you havent played it hunt it down...its possibly the best (or maybe the only) burglary game of its time.

would it be possible to do a port of maddness interactive as you can get the source code for free at www.flecko.net

ive got 1 more idea to port... MM21XX !!
it's a remake of the megaman X/zero games, and source is available at
THIS PAGE .... i had a thread and people said it could be possible.... so can some of you great coders in here (which is my very very serious opinion) look at it? PLS

How about Mr DO! the whole series. Maybe one game could include
Mr do!
Mr Do! Run! Run!
Mr do's Castle
Mr DO's wild ride
Neo Mr DO!

I'm not talking about emulation, but a port of these games.

The suikoden series if possible, but problem is that it would probably be tooo big and also the search for its source code.

Ur-Quan Masters (Star Control 2). Source of PC port of 3DO version available.
I know this was talked about before. People said that it would use too much memory. But, if a 286 could do it (the original PC Star Control 2) GP can.

Back