Most wanted

I'll add support for the idea of a RPGMaker 2k player port... that would be so cool.
Oh, and the DOS idea... I really don't know about these things much but you wouldn't even have to annoy MS and get into legal trouble by using MS Dos, I think... I heard of 'FreeDOS' once? Anybody?
Kirin

Is there a prog that can run Java games
if not how hard are they to port because at
Addicting Games there is a series of games named slime(slimevolleyball, slime soccer, and plenty of others as well!
I would love to see that game on my GP,
P.S-
anothegreat game at that same site is the worm game, it basic but phun :D

Twimfy posted on Jul 1 2003 said:
I would like to see Toonstruck, but seeing as I'm the only person on the planet who bought it (as far as I know) then it seems unlikely that it will ever happen.
Is that the game with Christopher Reeves in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it. Fun, amusing, but not that replayable. Also nothing to do with SCUMM at all and at a higher resolution IIRC, but I might be wrong on that one.

Every classic Apogee game:

Blake Stone
Commander Keen
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Crystal Caves
Duke Nukem I
Duke Nukem II
Hocus Pocus
Math Rescue
Monster Bash
Mystic Towers
Paganitzu
Planet Strike
Raptor
Realms of Chaos
Rise of the Triad
Secret Agent
Terminal Velocity*
Wacky Wheels
Word Rescue

*I'm not sure if this would run on the GP32, it would be sexy to have though. I'm sure if you ask nicely 3D Realms will provide the source code. I mean, it's already there for ROTT (Which yes, I know is being ported already).

all i really want is a amiga emulator... i am soo missing games like, another world, flashback, elite frontier, i saw that there was someone making elite 1 but goood i miss elite frontier.

like itll ever happen...

the first Unreal Tournament

and, its already been said, Little Big Adventure

Civilization 2 or perhaps even Freeciv the older smaller versions..

Ultimate domain (old populous style game for dos)
Simcity 2000 (not possible perhaps, but lincity :)
Settlers (the cheap pc version of the board game)

I would love to see a GP32 port of the Linux classic Abuse

http://abuse2.com/

The source code is available and it has already been converted to Amiga, mac, BeOS, etc etc. I'm not a programmer so I don't know how difficult these things are but I think this side scrolling ass-kicker would be a good addition to the GP32 library.

Ohh yeah, and as already said Dark Forces and Descent or Terminal Velocity!

Neil

A dos emulator - see http://www.pocketdos.com/ for an emulator which works fine on Pocket PC and Win CE devices and although not running the most modern dos or graphics standards the screenshots do look very impressive. No idea if the source code is available but if you ask nicely - who knows?

Neil

Not sure about that one, since it's commerical (something like $40). Also, these PocketPCs are running at 200-400 MHz quite often, who knows how it would run on the GP32.

I would love to see a GP32 port of the Linux classic Abuse

http://abuse2.com/

The source code is available and it has already been converted to Amiga, mac, BeOS, etc etc. I'm not a programmer so I don't know how difficult these things are but I think this side scrolling ass-kicker would be a good addition to the GP32 library.

Ohh yeah, and as already said Dark Forces and Descent or Terminal Velocity!

Neil
Abuse had been suggested before but i think that people said that the controls of the gp32 arent really adequate for that kind of game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back