More numbers, late again :) (2011 - 04 - 05)

thatgui

Advanced Member
Some might've seen I haven't posted much since Wednesday... I had a lot of work in my other job, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates.
This means, that I'm late again with telling you guys the latest status from CircuitCo - the numbers I'll post here are the status from March 29th.

Basically, they finished and shipped 200 more boards to UK within one week.
Production and repairments are working side by side, the 73 boards that had LCD issues have been fixed, for example.

Well, here is the quick overview from one week ago. The numbers in (brackets) are the ones I last posted, so you can see what happened.

Boards shipped to us so far: 2603 (2403)
Boards currently being tested: 130 (177)
Boards left to build: 410 (550)
Boards currently being debugged (more info below): 404 (447)
Boards currently being touched up: 313 (293)

Here are more in-depth infos for you guys:

Boards with LCD issues: 0 (73)
Boards with SD Card Slot 2 issues: 22 (22)
Boards with various issues (audio, nubs, etc.) but booting fine: 106 (76)
Boards that need to be reworked (as mentioned above): 150 (150)
Boards that don't boot: 126 (126)

Quelle

Eintrag im Pandora-Blog

Vielen Dank für das Update lieber ED :) Ich sehe Batch2 schon am Horizont und dannnnn bin ich irgendwann dran. Hach wird das ein geiler Sommer :)

Super, wenn ihr das jetzt regelmässig macht!

Aber ich Upgrade jetzt sowieso, also hängt bei mir nicht mehr so viel davon ab. :-D

Sagt mal sind bisher eigentlich Pläne für den Batch2 bekannt gegeben worden? Meines Wissens nach, wurde nur gesagt, dass es nahtlos weitergehen soll, aber nichts konkretes.

@ED magst du bitte bei deinem nächsten Update, kurz etwas dazu sagen? Biiiiiteeee :)

Back