Monthly preorder-delivery statistics

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
In this thread you can see how many Pandoras have been shipped to classic preorders each month.

I'll also let you know how many units have been sent to upgraders and how many have been sponsored by sales of new Pandoras from the DragonBox shop and by sales from GBAX.com as well as donations.

Let's hope for some good progress here :D

Amount of units shipped in May:

270 EUR Upgraders: 14

None else yet (we've just started - next update will be end of June).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there... possibly not the right place to post this but:

1- We're in July ;)

2- I'm increasingly worried that I will eventually just lose my money and have decided to opt for a 200EU upgrade, how do I proceed?

3- I had originally ordered a pandora +TV out + case... what will I get for the extra 200EU and will I have to pay for shipping again?

Thanks!

There have been some trouble with the screens quality (like it has been said in other topics).

They're currently sorting out the problem with the manufacturer, I guess it took quite some time out of ED's already overbooked schedule.

To be honest, I don't know the process for the upgrade.

If I remember correctly, it was something you had to choose during the "survey" Craig sent by mail to ¿all? his pre-orderers.

Now I guess you can always wait for ED to answer, or try to contact him via email.

Hi there... possibly not the right place to post this but:

1- We're in July ;)

2- I'm increasingly worried that I will eventually just lose my money and have decided to opt for a 200EU upgrade, how do I proceed?

3- I had originally ordered a pandora +TV out + case... what will I get for the extra 200EU and will I have to pay for shipping again?

Thanks!
No worries, you'll not be left alone.

Right now, I've got a few issues left to solve before we can finally continue onward with all of that.

1. I'm still waiting for the replacement LCDs, so we got a Pandora shortage. Once that is done, I guess about 100 units will go out to preorders :)

2. I'm also still trying to get the full list from Craig. Once I got that, I'll send out an eMail to everyone in there with current stats and informations. You will also be able to easily change your decision by sending me an eMail once I got the list.

You will not have to pay for shipping costs once more. I'll ship it using signed mail.

I'll throw in the Carry case and batteries as well, TV Out Cables are not here yet.

......on GBAX there are 6 grade A LCD screens - why has ED not been sent these to make 6 units for sale/Craig's pre orders?

Because GBAX and DragonBox are two separate entities.

And Craig has not shown much will to collaborate since the moment ED took over the production of the pandora to save it.

I know that but DragonBox is honouring GBAX pre orders so you would think that given the LCD issue Craig would just have sent these to ED!

Back