Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 10:57 AM said:
aapje89 posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:47 PM said:
craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 04:43 PM said:
Level headed? What?

I'll be the best damned führer this board has ever seen.
whats with your obsession about this man?

No, no, you're thinking of Mel Gibson.
Haha, good one. :D For those who don't get it: Gibson gets drunk

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Jul 30 2006 at 08:32 PM said:
I second SAM FISHER.

Thirded.

iignotus posted on Jul 31 2006 at 05:32 PM said:
And sensible, why are you a mod? You're never here to "do" your job.

for a long time i had no internet connection, hence why my mod status was removed, now i have it back again i am a mod.

:) so there you have it a brief history of sensbile gp32.

I really believe Sam would make a good mod, he is here all the time, he can spot a scam/troll pretty quick and he seems fair. He is also a totally different person compared with 2 years ago.

He is THE MOD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

craigix posted on Aug 1 2006 at 03:39 AM said:
I really believe Sam would make a good mod, he is here all the time, he can spot a scam/troll pretty quick and he seems fair. He is also a totally different person compared with 2 years ago.

He is THE MOD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Until his brother accidentaly breaks the forum. :D

Just give it to 3-4 people that have been suggested and if they fuck up take it away, who cares if everyone agrees.

I never heard of too many mods spoil the thread..

greenmikey posted on Aug 1 2006 at 10:34 AM said:
Just give it to 3-4 people that have been suggested and if they fuck up take it away, who cares if everyone agrees.

I never heard of too many mods spoil the thread..

A best mod elimination contest. Start with a few and narrow it down to the best one. That would be good as long as they don't go mental with banning :p

Vimacs posted on Jul 31 2006 at 02:15 AM said:
i dont think someone with a 80% warning level meets the requirements of beeing a mod.
Bollocks. That's me gone then :p.

sam fisher is the worst nomination for anything I've ever seen. He's the exact same poster he was two years ago. maybe worse. Before people could just ignore his off topic posts but now he actually has something vaguely relevant but equally worthless to say. He's 15 years old, but he manages to patronise everybody with his worldly experiences.

I assume that nomination was a joke though so that's okay.

I personally think if moderating is a problem (I haven't noticed any serious issues) then they should be American/Canadian/Australian, since all of our current moderators barring the non-existant generalnmx lives in Europe, leaving a time zone gap. Unfortunately the only worthy person I can think of at the top of my head from any of those places is generalnmx, and he's having too much sex or something.

sensible GP32 posted on Aug 1 2006 at 07:35 PM said:
oh it was a joke?
damn.... oh well...... um...... oh gosh what have we done.

Holy CRAP!!! They made him a mod!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whom in particular should I speak to about applying for a moderator position in some sort of formal fashion? I feel I'd be very well suited to this position. Thanks for any information you can provide... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back