Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
fisher is being thrown in with those people? i put him on ignore ages ago for being really annoying / stupid, whats changed? (hence why i asked was it a joke)

DaveC could be a good mod if he couldn't be a moderator for posts with and instance of 'davec' by others in them, else he would ban anyone that had any problem with his ideas. I do like lots of his ideas reguardless of how many people like to get heated with him.. I can't deny that he knows his shit (in general).

Either way, I vote squidge..not that he would be held responsible to uphold these forums, but hes generally on often and is level headed. I have yet to see someone really get into it with squidge either.

I really do hate to say it, but while squidge and some others would be good choices, they arent on enough to get this forum into good shape. We need someone with little to no life.....

:rolleyes: Need I say more?

mate i've watched you for a long, long time and looked over history of your posts,

safe to say i think i would reccomend anyone but you........ you are like what sam fisher was like 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back