Modded Nintendo Wii For Sale!

rambo2753

Still Fresh
Im Selling this like new nintedo wii with receipt and an extra controller and nunchuck with wii sports and everything in the box but not the manual. This wii has been modded with the modchip called wiininja. the wii has only been played a couple of times and i love it!! Im only selling it because there is some other things that i want to get. Will also trade for gp2x MK2 or 60gb ps3 or new ipod touch. Im selling it for $250.00 shipped!!

also you can e-mail me about it at rambo27_53@hotmail.com

ezermb27 said:
Im Selling this like new nintedo wii with receipt and an extra controller and nunchuck with wii sports and everything in the box but not the manual. This wii has been modded with the modchip called wiininja. the wii has only been played a couple of times and i love it!! Im only selling it because there is some other things that i want to get. Will also trade for gp2x MK2 or 60gb ps3 or new ipod touch. Im selling it for $250.00 shipped!!

also you can e-mail me about it at rambo27_53@hotmail.com
Whats the point of saying you have receipt when you have opened it and totally void its warrenty? Also what chipset is it? D2A, D2B or DMS? It chipped with official Wiinja or a clone? Also which Wiinja, version 1, version 2 or deluxe, assuming its an original?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back