Mixing Keys Post

kukacster

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
1. How to compose Fn lock if it is on the same button?
2. Why not use the ABXY buttons with Fn to altgr etc?
3. Why not permit to assign buttons (8?) to the analog nubs? It could compose that way the á, é, ó, í etc.

Firstly the keypad is totally configurable and we are making extra keyboard layouts for other regions and uses.

'craigix' said:
Firstly the keypad is totally configurable and we are making extra keyboard layouts for other regions and uses.
Thanks a lot.
Can I ask how many keypads must be ordered to make custom layout and how much it coast (estimated price in total) please?

Last edited by a moderator:
'kukacster' said:
1. How to compose Fn lock if it is on the same button?

Sticky keys. Push Fn once, and the next key you press is the Fn version. Hit Fn a second time (ie, twice in a row) and you're in Fn lock, in which all key presses produce their Fn equivalent. Works for me.
Personally, I'd argue that shift can work the same way: hit shift twice in a row to achieve caps lock. That frees up Fn-Shift for AltGr so it doesn't have to be on the J in the middle of the board.

'peca' said:
'craigix' said:
Thanks a lot.
Can I ask how many keypads must be ordered to make custom layout and how much it coast (estimated price in total) please?

Totally configurable keyboard is not the same as a custom keymat. He means that you can remap any of the keys in software.

Totally configurable keyboard is not the same as a custom keymat. He means that you can remap any of the keys in software.

Yes, I know that. Custom keymat is second step towards user comfort. :)
edit: I want know minimum amount to produce custom layout due to decide if making Czech layout is meaningful OR is more meaningful to make just alternate international layout.

Back