Working On The Pandora?

'Awakening' said:
'God Ginrai' said:
'Awakening' said:
Hotcooler:
I can't find anywhere in KMPlayer where I can turn off the default subs. That is, KMPlayer uses its own subs which are all the same color and aligned the same. This is a problem when words are meant to be placed in a specific possition on the screen or use different colors. Karaoke for animes are even worse. No out of sync audio though.
Kmplayer has a whole section in the preferences dedicated to subtitles, did you take a look at that?

-God Ginrai

About 2 or 3 times. There's nowhere to turn off the built in system and use the one embedded in the file.

It works for me. :\ Lemme see if I can find out for you what you need to do.

EDIT: Subtitle Processing> Multi-Sub/etc > Advanced > External Subtitle Module > Check Enable

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
I Goggled after an art program I've heard of but couldn't remember the name of and found it (Inkscape) and GIMP. Both are open source and would be nice to have on the Pandora, if possible. See gimp.org and inkscape.org for more information. Art software is a must with a touchscreen.

God Ginrai:
Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow :)

'Awakening' said:
I Goggled after an art program I've heard of but couldn't remember the name of and found it (Inkscape) and GIMP. Both are open source and would be nice to have on the Pandora, if possible. See gimp.org and inkscape.org for more information. Art software is a must with a touchscreen.
God Ginrai:
Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow :)

EvilDragon already has GIMP running in a couple of his videos. Inkscape should be portable too, as far as I know.

the bunny film aka The Big Buck Bunny aka Peach

Since it is an "open source" it would make a good film to demo without worry of copyright infringement

CODE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach_(film)

'Awakening' said:
GIMP may be a problem: I feel it is a bit cramped on my 1024x768 screen, I'm not sure how could it work on an 800x480 one (I've never had the courage to try it on my EEE), and it's multiple windows interface won't work seamlessy with the matchbox WM.

However, the hardware is perfectly capable (I've used it on a beagleboard), and one could ignore the various toolbars and just use the keyboard.

I hope that in a while someone will work on something, maybe an interface refactoring of GIMP, or something new, but of course this will not be available in day one, nor in month one.

We've got equal votes at the moment.
edit: goddammit wrong thread

'GuSec' said:
Ah, nice to hear I'm not the only Swede around here!

You are not the only one- I'm a Swede too! Ooh happy day! Oh happy day!

EvilDragon already has GIMP running in a couple of his videos. Inkscape should be portable too, as far as I know.

I had missed that one. Just saw it on YT, thanks.

GIMP may be a problem: I feel it is a bit cramped on my 1024x768 screen, I'm not sure how could it work on an 800x480 one (I've never had the courage to try it on my EEE), and it's multiple windows interface won't work seamlessy with the matchbox WM.

Well, you should be able to turn all the palettes on and off with Tab so it shouldn't be impossible to use.

There was talk of a port of the Colors! program from the NDS

That would be nice, but it doesn't seem to support layers, which means changes in the image can be quite a bother to do.

Back