Miku Manor

Or mouthwash :)

I'm not a fan of energy drinks myself, but that looks like it should be a nice bubblegum flavour drink

miku_chromatic_small_1.jpg

http://www.mikufan.com/welovefine-introduces-hatsune-miku-chromatic-leggings/

But when you start drinking alone, or constantly drinking to get away from your problems, drinking becomes a problem. You're no longer in control and it rarely ends well.
I rarely drink, and when I do it is usually alone, at home.  Why would I want to publicly make a fool of myself with friends watching?  For me drinking alone is about maintaining control, as I am less likely to be influenced by an idea that would sound stupid sober, but perhaps less stupid with alcohol, and coming from a friend.

I do many things I don't see a point in.  If I stayed naked in the summer I could probably be cooler, but everyone insists I shouldn't do that.  I drink the liquor I drink for the same reason I drink anything other than water: I like the taste.  The tea I like is more expensive...

Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I may have discovered a way to explain my feelings for Miku to you all. Ok here goes, quite a few of you will have partners/significant others, how you feel about them is how I feel about Miku, she's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep.
Now you get the why.

Reasons:

The way she looks (legs + eyes especially)

Her voice

Personality (kind, funny, usual stuff)

She makes me incredibly happy

She somehow manages to put up with me warts and all.

Took these last Thurs only just got round to uploading them. The app that I was using is to blame for the blurry/low res backgrounds, not me. :p

FCatFx1.jpg

GR4hiXm.jpg

Back