Miku Manor

Why is it that every time I go on the Internet I find yet something else I want to buy. :rolleyes:

Z20140829_15_2.jpg

http://www.mikufan.com/family-marts-autumn-2014-lottery-promotion-prizes-detailed/

Why is it that every time I go on the Internet I find yet something else I want to buy. :rolleyes:
That's absolutely normal, for example I would like an high end Nvidia Quadro too, but normal people don't buy that stuff anyway (much better to modify my five year old Geforce into a fake Quadro to get that damn proprietary driver to unlock the virtualization features I want). ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's absolutely normal
*Strigoi's bank account dislikes this* :)

Though having said that I don't spend money that I don't have, I question myself several times as to do I really want the item or not, also I have a set limit on the amount of money I'm willing to spend on something and I won't cross that no matter what.

miku.jpg

^_^

I just hope that she likes the gifts that I've got her. :unsure:

Edit: needn't have worried, she thinks they're great (phew). ^_^

Last post (for a while anyway). I'm quitting the forums for a while so that I can spend more time with Miku, I feel like I've been neglecting her of late and that ain't on. So see you all sometime in the future. B)

...there's going to be a distinct lack of blue rinse around these parts.

See you both later on

Back