Microsofts X-Box VR Headset.

As far as I know, Morpheous only works with Playstation, this will only work with XBox. Meanwhile the Rift works with anything with HDMI and USB ports. As far as I'm concerned I don't see how either Sony or Microsoft can compete against the Rift. Back when Occulus was just a small company they could have just thrown more money and bigger numbers at their respective projects and crushed the Rift, but I think we're about to find out just how good of a thing it was that Facebook bought them up.

As far as I know, Morpheous only works with Playstation, this will only work with XBox. Meanwhile the Rift works with anything with HDMI and USB ports. As far as I'm concerned I don't see how either Sony or Microsoft can compete against the Rift. Back when Occulus was just a small company they could have just thrown more money and bigger numbers at their respective projects and crushed the Rift, but I think we're about to find out just how good of a thing it was that Facebook bought them up.
Thing is, I think the ps4 and xbox hardcore will lap those devices up but will that equal enough sales.
I guess platform specific game exclusives will be the order of the day.

Back