Merry christmas and a happy new year (2012-12-25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm through with Batch 1 in my shop, so it's very likely you didn't receive my email. Has your email address changed? Please PM me your order details, so your Pandora can be shipped.
Done. Thanks for the quick response.
Err....not a regular poster on this forum, but I ordered form Craigs shop.in feb 2009 and wondering if Craig is also through with the Batch 1 orders as I haven't recieved an email. Or are there still people waiting?

we don't know how many but lots are still waiting from batch1 from craigx...

Err....not a regular poster on this forum, but I ordered form Craigs shop.in feb 2009 and wondering if Craig is also through with the Batch 1 orders as I haven't recieved an email. Or are there still people waiting?

Still waiting.  I ordered a cross-upgrade through ED's shop last week.

Shipped 23 1GHz Pandoras for him within the last 20 days as well as about 20 crossupgrades.

Do you send an email when the orders ship? I only got the "payment confirmed" email.

Guess I'll add my info here...

original order (confirmation email time): 05 Oct 2008 22:42:47 +0100 (BST)

upgraded (thru craig): September 21, 2012

I'm glad to hear that the shipping is still going from Evildragon here, but I haven't heard back from craig's shop since November 27th

Do you send an email when the orders ship? I only got the "payment confirmed" email.
Yes, no worries. I always have to get the confirmation from Jacquelyne whether you order number is valid or not.

Got the latest confirmations on Friday, but a bit too late to ship them, so yours will probably ship tomorrow.

Yes, no worries. I always have to get the confirmation from Jacquelyne whether you order number is valid or not.

Got the latest confirmations on Friday, but a bit too late to ship them, so yours will probably ship tomorrow.
Yep, I got the "Shipped" email today.  Thanks.

A question ED.

I'm a batch 1 preorder from Craigx (Oct 2009). I answered the email he sent me in late october in which I told him that it was a lot of money for me then, and now.

I've seen the crossupgrade option in your shop, but 375 € is still a big amounnt of money for me, and now the question. ¿would it be possible to crossupgrade to a rebirth edition for a less (and more affordable) amount of money?.

ED please, answer me. October 2009 sounds so far, but as a lot of other people, I'm still waiting and I think that crossupgrading has become the only way to finally get the pandora.

Andrés.

Last edited by a moderator:
The upgrade price for Craigs customers (if you handle it via eMail), would be 270 EUR... that's still too  much?

Can't offer a lower price for the Rebirth though, sadly, as production costs are the same :(

Hmm, this is about £50 less than I thought the upgrade cost was...

I thought it was £280 [330EUR] to upgrade from original Craig pre-order to a 1GHz model from ED.

But is actually £229 [270EUR] to upgrade.

I might have to see what I can sell/scrape together to get on this myself then.

My romantic dreams of waiting for my original Batch 1 order seem to distant now, upgrade does seem the way ... plus I do like the benefit of rocking Android PND too now and again.

The upgrade price for Craigs customers (if you handle it via eMail), would be 270 EUR... that's still too  much?

Can't offer a lower price for the Rebirth though, sadly, as production costs are the same :(
First of all, Thanks ED for this quick reply.

Yes, although it's still a lot of money, it sounds better and I think I can. Please, tell me how to proceed.

And now other couple of questions. ¿Have you stock of these units?. If not, ¿how long do I have to wait to get one?

Thanks in advance.  Andrés.

I told him I never received any of his emails months ago. We had a short exchange via pm. I stopped hearing back and haven't heard back since.

I always figured the money was lost. Now I kind of have to swallow the dream of the device, which I always loved, because additional spend is just ridiculous. My biggest mistake, I guess, was not buying from ED in the first place.

The upgrade price for Craigs customers (if you handle it via eMail), would be 270 EUR...
Please put this on your shop too, I think the 100€ will be a big difference for a lot of people.

I told him I never received any of his emails months ago. We had a short exchange via pm. I stopped hearing back and haven't heard back since.

I always figured the money was lost. Now I kind of have to swallow the dream of the device, which I always loved, because additional spend is just ridiculous. My biggest mistake, I guess, was not buying from ED in the first place.
A long time ago, in a far galaxy, I dreamed with a super-device called OPENPANDORA, in that time, I had money, I had work, And I was fully of happiest. In that time I PAY a common dream, I bet for a project and now I don't have money, i don't have work :( , I don't have any Pandora, and I haven't my money :(

It's a big piece of shit :( (for people that don't work, 100euros it's a lot of money, when I fight every day to pay my bills, eat....)...

P.d- sorry for my poor english

I feel you. I was income challenged for a few years, living only on the generosity of my parents.

The stress of having a deficient budget is really depressing.

I hope you situation will improve. Mine did, I got a job and is able to save a big portion of my salary every month.

I'm working off my debt really quick and I am looking forward to having a positive total soon.

Hello,

Does anyone here knows if the e-mail from Craig offering an upgrade to the 1Ghz Open Pandora in exchange for an old one is legit?

If so, has anybody got any reply from him?

On another topic: Are there any news on the TV-out cables?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! :)

Hello,

Does anyone here knows if the e-mail from Craig offering an upgrade to the 1Ghz Open Pandora in exchange for an old one is legit?

If so, has anybody got any reply from him?
It is highly advisable to take up the (almost identical) offer from EvilDragon and the Dragonbox shop.

Craig may mean well, but his past record for delivering products/money on time has been extremely poor.

You can trust ED to be efficient, open and honest - see here (its towards the bottom of the page)

your website gives 325 euros as price there for that upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back