Merry christmas and a happy new year (2012-12-25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, then your site doesn't detect my country correctly, i'm not in the UE...

Last edited by a moderator:
There hasn't been a lot of complaining on this section of the forums lately... is it safe to assume that a lot of people on Craigs 1GHz back log are getting their units?

That still sounds like a dangerous assumption.  But at least now we can be certain if they are or not.  I would like for EvilDragon to continue telling us how many of those he has been able to send out so far.  Those of us with 1GHz order numbers can then feel a little more or a little less excited.

Nope... still haven't received my 1Ghz unit from Craig.

It's been over a month since Christmas, so a new update post from ED would be welcome.

If we know how many units he sends to Craig each month, that would help ease the pain.

Looking at the upgrade for Classic edition to 1GHz, and anyone know what this means?  

If you're living outside of the EU, please include a commercial invoice (stating the value of the Pandora (300 USD)) in the package.
I'll be sending mine from Canada, so I'm assuming I'll have to do this.  I'm not sure what a commercial invoice is.  Help?

I'll be sending mine from Canada, so I'm assuming I'll have to do this.  I'm not sure what a commercial invoice is.  Help?
I need to fix that.

As the value is below a certain amount, a normal customs form is enough (and you get that from your shipping service)

It just means "customs form". When you go to Canada post for delivery they'll ask you the contents and value and automatically fill it in for you. It's required on all international packages larger than an envelope now, so you don't need to worry about doing anything special.

It just means "customs form". When you go to Canada post for delivery they'll ask you the contents and value and automatically fill it in for you. It's required on all international packages larger than an envelope now, so you don't need to worry about doing anything special.
Ohh...cool.  I thought they just wanted a copy of the receipt I got when I ordered the Pandora.  Good to know, thanks!

Finally received my 1GHz cross-upgrade from Craig to ED (after incorrectly selecting the "upgrade for Classic edition" and then having it fixed by ED).

Oh, beauty!

There hasn't been a lot of complaining on this section of the forums lately... is it safe to assume that a lot of people on Craigs 1GHz back log are getting their units?
I was 110 in Craig's 1GHz upgrade queue - and I received mine last week, been waiting since Oct 2008 !

Last edited by a moderator:
110. That's quite good isn't it.  Wasn't the 1Ghz pre-order queue about 140-150?  So there could only be 30-40 left in that.

I wonder if the original pre-order queue will start shipping then (although was there any other people waiting with the old pay to speed up your rebirth edition queue?).

I'm #165, not sure where that leaves after you take away all the people who didn't pay up.

I was 110 in Craig's 1GHz upgrade queue - and I received mine last week, been waiting since Oct 2008 !
I was about 133, but still nothing. Not going to cross-upgrade either, so as long as there's a steady flow of 1Ghz units going to Craig, I suppose I should hear something in.....

.....in.....

......two months.

Hmmm... last time I received -any- direct correspondance from the OP team was back in mid-August 2011. Last I heard, I was somewhere between 2400 - 2500 on the list. Those numbers don't even seem to make sense anymore.

So many Christmases ( is that even a word? ) have come and gone that by this point I have resigned myself to the thought that I will never see my Pandora.

Maybe... someday.

yeah, that queue number doesn't mean much. But don't worry too much about eventually getting your unit, it should come, ED has said he's committed to making sure everyone gets their units.

Do you know what date you ordered it?  2400-2500 on the old list doesn't seem too far away (relatively), there seems to be about 50 or so people on the 1Ghz preorder list, then it will be back to us old timers, and given the number of people that seem to have cross upgraded I'm quietly optimistic that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. :)

134! Never thought I would see the day.

Thank you EvilDragon for fulfilling the promise!

Now I need to find those SD cards I ordered two years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back