Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest on Pyra/OpenPandora?

Hi

I want to inform you that Smallmodel keeps working on this project.

The most noticeable change is that you now see images before you load levels from the Load/Save section of the main menu. It works with quick saves (F5) and saves games created from the main menu.

@ptitSeb

Did you encounter any other issues that could prevent you from releasing OpenMoHAA for OpenPandora?

I think about bugs reported earlier by OpenMoHAA users, or maybe you noticed issues no one reported.

Please share your opinion about it.

I'm in holyday for now, I'll have a look at that next week. I did updated the source code 2 weeks ago and it build without issue. I'll update and start debugging next week.

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

I'm in holyday for now, I'll have a look at that next week. I did updated the source code 2 weeks ago and it build without issue. I'll update and start debugging next week.

That's great!

@ptitSeb

Hi

I know that Clang Is available for Pyra.

Can you tell me if Clang is actively maintained for OpenPandora?

I hope this decision doesn't make it more tricky to port OpenMoHAA to OpenPandora.

Last edited:
@ptitSeb

Hi

I know that Clang Is available for Pyra.

Can you tell me if Clang is actively maintained for OpenPandora?

I hope this decision doesn't make it more tricky to port OpenMoHAA to OpenPandora.

Clang (an old version) can be available on the OpenPandora, but I don't really maintain it anymore... Why would Clang be needed?

Clang (an old version) can be available on the OpenPandora, but I don't really maintain it anymore... Why would Clang be needed?

Thank you for the answer.

I encountered the issue with GCC, which existed only in a release mode, which was weird.

cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release

Interestingly, I didn't have this problem in debug mode:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DDEBUG_DROP_ASSERT=1 -DDEBUG_MEMORY=1

This is the answer from Smallmodel, but later, he fixed this bug:

Anyone can use whatever compiler they want, but must be aware of stability issues when enabling optimizations with GCC

I suspected that OpenPandora is one of the platforms where GCC is more common than Clang. In this case, I had to ask you about Clang on OpenPandora.

Last edited:
Hi

I want to inform you that OpenMoHAA 0.70.0-alpha is available for Linux, and the list of changes is below:

The most important change is the new sound system that uses OpenAL instead of SDL. I hope this game part will work on OpenPandora and not cause any issues after compiling it.

@ptitSeb @Farox

Hi

I want to inform you the new OpenMoHAA version has new debug options that were useful to sort out some issues on MorphOS with displaying static models:

I know there were some problems with Pyra. Maybe this additional information is displayed on Pyra/OpenPandora and can help you sort out some of these issues.

In the unstable version 0.7.1 movies work in Spearhead/Breakthrough and the intro is displayed, but only in MoHAA at the moment.

Back