Main O.s No Sdcard Or Home Icons Appear.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
In the main o.s i get only a black screen.the tool bar is there and i can access menus.There are no icons or anything.
Also in minimenu my touchscreen is not responding much.D-pad and b button can still launch apps.this often happened for a few seconds at bootup.Is there some options im missing here maybe.I assumed it was a bug.annoying.can someone help with this.

There is an option not to display those (if you right-click on the desktop, and click on Desktop Properties in the menu, it's in there somewhere), but I suspect you'd know if you'd toggled them off already! :lol: The same goes for the desktop background, too, though again I would imagine you'd remember setting it to a plain black one (although it's worth noting that if you've set it to an image that's stored on an SD Card, and that SD Card isn't present at boot-up, you will get a blank background).

When did this start?

Prometheus said:
There is an option not to display those (if you right-click on the desktop, and click on Desktop Properties in the menu, it's in there somewhere), but I suspect you'd know if you'd toggled them off already! :lol: The same goes for the desktop background, too, though again I would imagine you'd remember setting it to a plain black one (although it's worth noting that if you've set it to an image that's stored on an SD Card, and that SD Card isn't present at boot-up, you will get a blank background).

When did this start?
This could be the problem.i will check.A friend was playing with my pandora yesterday.maybe he messed with the settings.Any problems with touchscreen in minimenu.happens periodically with mine.is fine in the main os though

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used the touch-screen whilst using Minimenu, so I'm afraid I can't comment, there. :p Sorry.

EDIT: I have this inkling that I've seen this mentioned somewhere else. Let me check. Never mind, I was mistaken.

Prometheus said:
I haven't used the touch-screen whilst using Minimenu, so I'm afraid I can't comment, there. :p Sorry.

EDIT: I have this inkling that I've seen this mentioned somewhere else. Let me check. Never mind, I was mistaken.
ok thanks prometheus.yup ive got a background pic now.checking rest of options.

I found it in Settings/desktop/icons and set it to file launcher icons.sorted.silly me

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I always found the touchscreen in minimenu a bit hit-and-miss. a lot more miss than hit, to be honest.

Back