Love The Pandora, But Mines On Ebay

Will be interesting to see what they sell for in the wild. I offered quite a reasonable sum (I'd reckon!) to the OP as he by chance happens to live rather close (in the same town) but alas that was declined.

My good lady for some reason wants one now, not sure what she will do with it ;p

Will be interesting to see those last minute bids tomorrow?

Anyone want to open a book? ;p

Garrick said:
My good lady for some reason wants one now, not sure what she will do with it ;p
Doesn't matter, what matters now is that you get a second one. You can't possibly settle for being tied in the Pandora weapons race. Somethings are just worth paying more than any sane person would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrick said:
Will be interesting to see what they sell for in the wild. I offered quite a reasonable sum (I'd reckon!) to the OP as he by chance happens to live rather close (in the same town) but alas that was declined.

My Guess

£365

Will be interesting to see amount of interest

DrCJBoduma said:
Garrick said:

My Guess

£365

Must, resist, ebaying, pandora.

I kid, I kid.

DrCJBoduma said:
Garrick said:

My Guess

£365

It will be a lot more than that. More like £465 I would expect.

Too bad to see a Pandora end up on eBay. It's all personal choices, but still. Very sad. He could've just asked for his money so another person could hop on board. If you wait this long while gathering all kinds of info about alternatives, you are just out for profit. The comment about the small screen is just plain silly, especially when considering an HTC phone as an alternative.

Hope the device ends up with someone who actually does support the vision behind the project. This dude does clearly not.

Wootson said:
Hope the device ends up with someone who actually does support the vision behind the project. This dude does clearly not.

That's an unnecessarily cruel way to put it, besides being...entirely false?

RajTakhar said:
Why make a video and post on YouTube?
The put your pandora on ebay?

Must admit getting annoyed that people are doing this - getting pandoras and posting on ebay - suppose it was envitable - just wish the first pandoras went to those who actually posted stuff on forums and did actually pre-order early - does not appear to always be the case

I can see his point about looking at other toys such as Ipad as that is what I am doing currently

psj3809 said:
RajTakhar said:
Must admit getting annoyed that people are doing this - getting pandoras and posting on ebay - suppose it was envitable - just wish the first pandoras went to those who actually posted stuff on forums and did actually pre-order early - does not appear to always be the case

I think it sounds like he just got one to then sell on ebay and try to make a profit on ;_

You get the same with concert tickets "I bought these tickets 12 months ago but now sadly i have a wedding to go to ..... so heres a huge buy it now price...' etc ;)

Shame !

Pair of arseholes. He gave a valid reason why he can't keep the Pandora, so don't get all uppity about it.

Personally I'd rather someone like MarkWatson had a Pandora then you pair of twats who have nothing to share with the community but your cynicism.

Why do people have something against people trying to profit?

I reckon in the time since 'investing' most people with any reasonable resource could have made far more with the initial up front cost. Hell you'd be far better off buying tickets to rubbish pop concerts.

Garrick said:
Why do people have something against people trying to profit?

I reckon in the time since 'investing' most people with any reasonable resource could have made far more with the initial up front cost. Hell you'd be far better off buying tickets to rubbish pop concerts.

Exactly. The guy put up some of his own money in order to support a team in their creation of a brand new device, which for all intents and purposes could have failed without his and other people's money.

He is entitled to do whatever he wants with his investment, which includes selling it for the current market rate.

Did you support the OP project with your money? Because if not, you can't moan.

(Garrick, that wasn't aimed at you)

DrCJBoduma said:
CapcomSuicide said:
DrCJBoduma said:
My Guess

£365

It will be a lot more than that. More like £465 I would expect.

Well I was was off £430.00 already.

£500 now - darn lets all sale and buy an ipad ;-)

Bloody hell ...£510 now .....I have to admit i was tempted on bidding for a 2nd pandy since i am 650-750 in the queue but wow!!!!!...Still after waiting 2 years I couldnt sell mine lol ...(sentimental value in waiting my excuse :D)

Craig how much do u think its gonna reach :)

How many times have we heard that "No one would pay more than xxx for this outdated device"? We're about to find out JUST how much people are willing to spend.

Haha. This will certainly help Craigix decide how much he can safely raise the price.

Dang, the temptation to ebay my Pandora and get a Dell Streak is huge.

Hell, I could even use the money to fix up my car.

Back