White Pandora On Ebay!

palmertech

Huh. Fancy that, a white Pandora! Must have been a cunning devil to be willing to tear open his Pandora the day he got it, just to give it a paint job! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280525945063#ht_500wt_896

ORLY? Link pls. there's the link. checking :p

Edit: Not bad looking at all! I was actually considering doing something like this to mine, but on a fresh case as opposed to the one that came with it. Terrible TERRIBLE photos of it on that auction though.

Looks cool, though I still prefer it black (dark gray?)

Epoxy on the gamepad buttons was a cool idea but I wonder if he removed the paint before adding the epoxy? Otherwise, he could polish off some of the paint and leave it looking multicolored and blotchy.

it looks great, but I'm wondering why the picture where made in semi darkness? is it to hide some hideous details?

Elwing said:
it looks great, but I'm wondering why the picture where made in semi darkness? is it to hide some hideous details?

Actually seems like a few sellers are taking photos of their products outside (it`s the `in` thing for selling I guess) - mind you not in a cloudy environment with crappy exposure settings...

What kind of paint was used, more pics needed to see detail, etc. - cause without this info said seller seems sketchy with his current feedback status. (Sorry if my sentence structure`s off, my keyboard layout`s junking up on me for some reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks quite bad on this picture, looks like there's a few bad marks arounds these spots
wp.jpg

Don't know if it's the quality of this picture but it doesn't look too good

Yeah, this doesn't look so hot from the above picture. Looks like a screw has been over tightened and gone through the case, and the plastics have been rubbing were the case meets.

Nice job pointing those out. Now I'm seeing it on the other pictures, too. I'm starting to wonder if those pics were intentionally badly taken knowing the paint job was awful.

Edit: The ebay page has almost the same view count as this thread does. :lol:

Gruso said:
Sweet jesus, looks like he used the same paint he did the back fence with. And the same brush.
:lol: indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the owner messed it up so bad they want to sell it while people are still paying high prices for them... Honestly what an idiot, the warranty is void so if anything is wrong with it bad luck now... I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

Terrible paint job and terrible eBay feedback, what more could you ask for?

Back