White Pandora On Ebay!

Of course.
I will hopefully get it done sunday or monday depending on when I get some more spray paint.

What should I name my Pandora when it is finished?
Currently it is Mewtwo :lol:

eeekubuntu said:
Somebody payed US $1,200.00 for that.
Why didnt i preorder 10 units earlyer
Reread the thread. Bo knows the guy and chastised him for posting such a poor paint job. He then "paid" the buy-it-now price of $1200, but had the seller cancel the purchase (because there were already bids, he could just cancel the auction outright), and then had it shipped so he could fix it up for the guy to try and sell again.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
eeekubuntu said:
Somebody payed US $1,200.00 for that.
Why didnt i preorder 10 units earlyer
Reread the thread. Bo knows the guy and chastised him for posting such a poor paint job. He then "paid" the buy-it-now price of $1200, but had the seller cancel the purchase (because there were already bids, he could just cancel the auction outright), and then had it shipped so he could fix it up for the guy to try and sell again.
Not sure if you understand completely, I might be misreading.

Palmer's friend got the Pandora painted it a little sloppy but not bad by any means.
Palmer ended the auction by "Buying it now" and then having his buddy cancel it.
Him and Palmer worked out a deal so Palmer could fix it up.
Palmer got to keep it but did not clean it up within the few days he had it (Palmer is one busy Guy :p )
I traded Palmer for the Pandora.

If I am correct only one pandora made was sold for above $1200
It sold for alittle over $1800 and was (I believe) the 3rd unit.

Now back on topic.

craig if you read this.
May I get a new serial sticker and custom buttons/nub caps? Of course I would pay for them.

Bo Baeza said:
Palmer's friend got the Pandora painted it a little sloppy but not bad by any means.
Palmer ended the auction by "Buying it now" and then having his buddy cancel it.
Him and Palmer worked out a deal so Palmer could fix it up.
Palmer got to keep it but did not clean it up within the few days he had it (Palmer is one busy Guy :p )
I traded Palmer for the Pandora.
Sorry, I got you two guys confused. :p
Point I was trying to make is that, unless I really misread things, no one actually paid $1200 for that Pandora despite what the auction results say. Unless maybe $1200 was what you paid in trade for it to Palmer, but that's got nothing to do with eBay :p

You are correct,
Noone paid $1200 for this Pandora.
I traded about $900 worth of stuff for this :lol:
but that's because Palmer is like a Brother to me ;)

White doesn't look good unless it's Apple-shiny in my opinion. I'm hoping to see some Pandora casemods apart from painting, there was an awesome DS lite Zelda casemod on Ebay once. (some of you may have seen it, it had a shiny Hyrule crest sticking out from the top)

Jdbye said:
White doesn't look good unless it's Apple-shiny in my opinion. I'm hoping to see some Pandora casemods apart from painting, there was an awesome DS lite Zelda casemod on Ebay once. (some of you may have seen it, it had a shiny Hyrule crest sticking out from the top)
I think white products are like Marmite in a way, you either hate them or love them.

Definitely not a fan of white myself, I think the Iphone in particular looks fuggly in white. And the Pandora in white......... ewwww

Jdbye said:
White doesn't look good unless it's Apple-shiny in my opinion.
My old PSP originally came with white headphones. A disturbingly large number of people kept asking me why I was using iPhone headphones on my PSP, as if Apple had somehow laid claim to everything white. I killed most of them and put their heads on pikes to warn others and eventually it stopped.

Should have told them they were prototype iphone headphones used by steve jobs himself :p

Any suggestions on colors?
I really want to do metallic purple and metallic blue but you guys might have some better ideas.

Also I need a name for it :lol:

sorry for the gravedigging, but I'm curious how the new paint job turned out?

Surely you have finished it by now!

- trix

Back