Looking For Design And Branding Suggestions

Just so I don't forget (I have ran out of Post-Its), here's a vectorized version of the logo, with the colors adjusted to the new palette (see IRC discussion) along with a render of the SVG:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4ydmlyjmwz
2ebre4w.png

(sorry quartercast, I redid the logo from scratch because my vectorizing program crashed (for some reason)...)

Redesign coming along nicely, but there are problems with ED's server setup so I'll be working on straightening that out before doing more coding...

Also, I don't know where to actually use this logo... We'll see if it can be used even for the favicon, because the favicon is soo tiny...

^ The colour scheme is slightly different. I think I prefer the brighter colours of the original.

@ dflemstr

I'm sorry I was working for the whole weekend and haven't had much time to sit down and play with colour combinations. Logos usually go in the top left hand of the site, of course it needs to be resized. I can make a truncated version for the favicon.

Placement Examples
ffffound.com
Finders keepers market
I'm feeling lucky

etc, etc.

I can do inverted designs as well to put on dark backgrounds. I replied to you PM about the font :)

Back