Looking for an Android developer...

EssoAir

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of an Android developer (possibly expereince with iOS too, but that's only a maybe.)

I decided to post this here, but if this needs to go in a different section, just PM me and I'll repost it elsewhere.

I need an Android developer with experience in creating apps that take advantage of the Overlay UI, crating a virtual input device, plus the ability to speak English well (everyone I found on ODesk was really hard to communicate with)

Compensation is up to negotiation. I do not have an official budget for the project, however, I dont think it will take that long (maybe like 2 days?) I would write it myself, but I just cant for the life of me wrap my hear around Java.

If there is anyone interested, PM me or just reply to this thread.

Thanks!

CJ

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a library that gives you a single API set that is can be used by many OS's such as android. It encapsulates methods for video, input, sound, and other things.

It may be an efficient way to access android input.

Ive wanted to port hurrican to android and ive been researching. I know I need the android SDL and the NDK (for native compilation). I plan to use SDL2 to ease the process. I believe I need a small amount of java to be the start the app and be the entry point into my native code. But im also learning this as I go.

Would you want to try my project out first to help you learn? I can honestly say it is very simple, but literally any code is beyond me. I think it might be a good way to help you get better at working with Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back