Look At This!

lubidog posted on Sep 10 2005 at 08:06 PM said:
I have a terrible phobia of jellyfish, which isn't good because I do a lot of water sports

Oh yes? Water sports hey??? ha, nudge nudge, Water sports??? Ho yes. Say no more! Water sports...!!!!

Hang on, he's only 12.... :blink:
Om.

And I'm 13 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 10 2005 at 04:56 PM said:
funny story. i got stung by lots (and i mean LOTS) of jellyfish on my testicles while at the beach body boarding. The lifeguard called like state of emergency and the waters were evacuated for like 2 hours....it hurt quite a bit (and packing my balls with wet sand is never fun in public)

Dude! Would have sucked to be you when that happened!

Quiest posted on Sep 10 2005 at 06:54 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 10 2005 at 04:56 PM said:
funny story. i got stung by lots (and i mean LOTS) of jellyfish on my testicles while at the beach body boarding. The lifeguard called like state of emergency and the waters were evacuated for like 2 hours....it hurt quite a bit (and packing my balls with wet sand is never fun in public)

Dude! Qould have sucked to be you when that happened!
indeed it did...luckily, no one i knew saw me :ph34r:

To me, body boarding is insanely boring.
I mean, wow. I'm floating around on some polystyrene just bobbing up and down doing nothing. please let the be a reasonable wave in the next few hours.
Now skiing, that's more like it shamone.

I went camping this summer and it seems that the campground we had was a centre for wasps and bees (mostly wasps) of all kinds. Some of them were absolutely gigantic (I saw both a bee and a wasp that were about an inch and a half long - I'm not exaggerating!).

It was annoying whenever we had to eat anything because the instant the food was unwrapped about 20 wasps and bees would be flying around the table. I never got stung, though, and I stayed there for a whole week... I did get chased by a wasp a few times (you know, when they keep circling around you like a shark), but I always managed to lose the wasp by either entering the car or the outhouse. :)

I think I've just been lucky - the only times I've been stung by wasps is when one lands behind my ear or something and I try to brush it off thinking it's a fly. It's annoying, but in all honesty it's not something I'd really cry over too much (now a bee's sting... that's a different matter).

P.S. Hurray for skiing! :ph34r: I preffer crosscountry to downhill but I love both types really.

Goity posted on Sep 10 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
To me, body boarding is insanely boring.
I mean, wow. I'm floating around on some polystyrene just bobbing up and down doing nothing. please let the be a reasonable wave in the next few hours.
Now skiing, that's more like it shamone.
dont know where YOU live but im in the fucking surfing capital of NY....Long Beach

there are ALWAYS decent waves here.....thats why people surf like 24/7

that doesn't change the fact that there are still waves, the fact that people are surfing, or the fact that the amount of waves is sufficient for having decent fun while surfing or bodyboarding... so what's your point? He never said that bodyboarding was the same thing as surfing, did he? No, I believe he said that he likes to bodyboard and that there are people surfing there a lot.

Goity posted on Sep 11 2005 at 03:05 PM said:
bodyboarding's hardly surfing.

body boarding is almost exactly like surfing, just you dont stand up

the only bad thing about body boarding is the rash

lubi: haha

mattmagoo posted on Sep 11 2005 at 12:36 PM said:
Goity posted on Sep 11 2005 at 03:05 PM said:
bodyboarding's hardly surfing.

body boarding is almost exactly like surfing, just you dont stand up

the only bad thing about body boarding is the rash

lubi: haha
yeah the rash can suck balls, but they make rash guards so it's all good :)

lubidog posted on Sep 11 2005 at 01:35 PM said:
Yeah? Well I lost my arm to a Tiger.

It grew back,

Just a flesh wound then...

and BodyBoarding rocks the hause

Heh, just cos you're all too weird n shit to own a powerboat and be able to do manly sports like freeboarding and wakeboarding.

Back