Lol Files

chad78

Website
Visit site
Are the LOL files locked or something? Why can't I reply to a thread that just got moved there?

oh, ok - I was just going to post a reply to the rething design that turned into an mp3 player - I was going say that really, none of those buttons are needed if we just make the screen multitouch - and maybe with the savings from getting rid of all the buttons and stuff we could throw in a GPS receiver, and maybe even a cell phone component!

It could look something like this:

nintendo_iphone_games_425.jpg

Ok, I'm predicting this thread will end up locked relatively soon. For now, though, it's just being moved to off topic, because whilst the original thread *was* on topic (albeit in an amusingly off the cuff way), this only is if taken as a continuation of that one.

I must admit, I sometimes wish there was a less locked version of the Lol files. Some of the more benign things there needn't actually be prevented from continuation, just from being taken seriously.

Although a lot of what ends up there are ridiculous flamewars, of course.

someboddy said:
Lol. My topic was so funny even the mods can't kill it.
I can't believe people took it seriously :D

Actually, with some of the R tards around here at times, perhaps it's not such a stretch that someone would come in with an idea like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
someboddy said:
Lol. My topic was so funny even the mods can't kill it.
Hey, congrats again on a very funny topic :) Five stars mate *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Back