Littlegptracker Goes Public

M-.-n

Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Today I've released V0.30a of LittleGPTracker, a sample/midi tracker based on LittleSoundDJ available both for GP32 & Windows. This version is the first to make it public/donationware. U can visit the home page & download it from there.

There's a yahoo mailing list if u feel like sharing your impression

Mega huge kudos to the dev community for making my life easier :)
Enjoy.

Good work, but ohh I wish I had a GP32... or, rather, I wish that this was on GP2X :)

i'm glad this ISNT on gp2x ... the headphone socket on my unit is D-E-A-D ... and i've always been careful not to shove things in there hard! i'm going to have to write to gbax about what options i have, if any ... :(

my gp32, on the other hand, is still strong after i toured se/be/de/ch and played a bunch of violent house parties here in the states :ph34r: gp32_console

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very awesome program, excellent work! This just breathed new life into my GP32. Before this, I knew nothing about tracking, but now it's really convenient and simple to do. Looking forward to future releases!

Cool. Playing with my gp32 is the same as playing with my pc;
Never really playing games but switching between apps and trying them out.

starpause - are you the same k9d as off god rekkidz? cos i'm mates with vinyl vandal (also off that).

Well, after trying out some basic tunes, I found that I will probably have to use the sound modifiers (volume, pitch, kill, etc). Can you give me a basic guide on how I would use them? More specifically, can you tell me how to make a note last longer? Thanks.

Back