Littlegptracker V0.31a


M-.-n

Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
160
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Yesterday I've released LittleGPTracker V0.31a for alll supported plaforms: GP2X/GP32/Windows. There's a lot of updates and fixes since V0.30a, so dig the revision text in the archive and the GP2x version is now a lot more stable/faster than the original alpha thanks to paeryn's work on his HW SDL and a couple of fixes.

Huge thanks to the usual devotee for their enthousiasm, suggestions & bug reports !



The usual links

Install download (all versions): http://www.10pm.org/nostromo/lgpt/install.rar
LGPT Home page: http://www.10pm.org/nostromo/lgpt/
LGPT Wiki: http://www.mp3death.us/lgpt/

Enjoy
M-.-n.
 

virusx

Virus Infected Person
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
811
Location
Sirius
Website
www.budburnerz.com
HOORAY for the piggy !

I begin to have a lot of fun with this piggy. I'll be able to release some tracks made with this soon.
This scoring app is really powerfull and have a great sound.
The pitch shifting is great and the effects does really good sound tweaks (ARP, TRIG...).

Great work M-.-n (and paeryn) !
 

DaveN

Digger
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
335
Website
Visit site
I just have been trying around a little bit and after reading a lsdj tutorial I finally got this to work how I would. Absolutely awesome :)
I think with this thing I'll get more into the tracker side of creating music. Been playing the guitar since 8 years or so, was in a lot of bands, but never really tried something like this.

Very great work!


EDIT: Is there a way to export songs? And is there a way to totally clean the file without deleting it manually outside of the app?
 

M-.-n

Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
160
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Thanks man !

Happy to discover there are still 'old rockers' to convert ;)

I'm very happy you like it, don't hesitate to join us on the mailing list to ask questions, get tips and meet all the crazy others....

DaveN posted on Jul 30 2006 at 08:33 PM said:
I just have been trying around a little bit and after reading a lsdj tutorial I finally got this to work how I would. Absolutely awesome :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bluey

Still Fresh
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
57
Age
39
Location
Lisbon, Portugal
Website
azulebanana.com
Hi! Nice work! ;)

I've been having freezes when starting to play a saved song, any hint on what could be the problem?

I start lgpt, I can navigate everywhere, but if I try to play the song, a chain or a pattern it freezes.

Are you planning on implementing saving and loading of a user defined song? :)
 

M-.-n

Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
160
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Bruno posted on Aug 11 2006 at 05:20 PM said:
Hi! Nice work! ;)

I've been having freezes when starting to play a saved song, any hint on what could be the problem?

I start lgpt, I can navigate everywhere, but if I try to play the song, a chain or a pattern it freezes.

Are you planning on implementing saving and loading of a user defined song? :)

I could be well you are using the alpha version that was having that behavior. Make sur u got the latest version from http://www.10pm.org/nostromo/lgpt/. If it still does, sent me the song ur using, I need to track it down.

I don't really know what you mean by 'user-defined' song as the piggy does not do anything than let people do their own songs :)

I just finished this one yesteday:

http://discodirt.10pm.org/lgpt/IDTP.mp3

leeech it :)




Khayman posted on Aug 11 2006 at 05:29 PM said:
Hmm cant figure out what this program does? tracker? for what?

A tracker is a music program..; this one is for GP2x obviously :)

Does that answer ur question ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bluey

Still Fresh
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
57
Age
39
Location
Lisbon, Portugal
Website
azulebanana.com
M-.-n posted on Aug 11 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
I don't really know what you mean by 'user-defined' song as the piggy does not do anything than let people do their own songs :)

I mean a way to have various songs and save to a new song, or load a specific song, naming them while saving.

The pseudo-song's here. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M-.-n

Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
160
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Bruno posted on Aug 11 2006 at 06:00 PM said:
M-.-n posted on Aug 11 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
I don't really know what you mean by 'user-defined' song as the piggy does not do anything than let people do their own songs :)

I mean a way to have various songs and save to a new song, or load a specific song, naming them while saving.

The pseudo-song's here. :rolleyes:

Ok.. right. Well I am currently implementing an option to select which project to load at startup. A little bit of a hack since it parses all directory starting with 'lgpt' as possible projects but it works an let u get on the road with a couple of songs and decide which one to work on :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M-.-n

Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
160
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Website
discodirt.10pm.org
Bruno posted on Aug 11 2006 at 06:06 PM said:
Seen the song? It freezes with the latest version available... :(

Nevertheless this program rocks! :D

Thanks ... if I got to check ur song, I obviously need the samples too :)
can u send the whole 'lgpt' directory zipped to nostromo_at_10pm_dot_org. Then I can check it out...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top