Lingual Redux

Miika said:
Yod4z said:
Perky_Goth said:
Yod4z said:
already done by me :D
right, missed it. are you portuguese or just happened to know?

I'm french but my mom and dad are portugueses :D

If your mom and dad are both pute Portugueses then you are Portuguese whether you want it or not :p
Isn't it true?

thats not true citizenship has nothing to do with were your parents come from.

Last edited by a moderator:
evol said:
Miika said:
Yod4z said:
Perky_Goth said:
Yod4z said:
already done by me :D
right, missed it. are you portuguese or just happened to know?

I'm french but my mom and dad are portugueses :D

If your mom and dad are both pute Portugueses then you are Portuguese whether you want it or not :p
Isn't it true?

thats not true citizenship has nothing to do with were your parents come from.

Citizenship has nothing to do with what kind of blood you have.
Citizenship doesn't decide who you are.

there is same diversity in "blood" in Soumi,s own borders as there is with for example a finnish man and a pourtogese man.

heritage does not ever decide who you are. Or more simplified Citizenship does not dictate were your parents come from or who you are.(just if you have the delusional notion that there are "true citizens" and "not true" citizens) take sweden for example, we have the sami "native people" who are swedish citizens. they are first swedes secondary sami. not the other way around. Until they declare themselves a free state at which point they take over all responsibility for their own citizens. Which then make it hard for any of non sami heritage to get full citizenship. which then deems them undemocratic/racist.

so in the case of Yod4z he is completely right. he is French with Portuguese parents.

evol said:
there is same diversity in "blood" in Soumi,s own borders as there is with for example a finnish man and a pourtogese man.

heritage does not ever decide who you are. Or more simplified Citizenship does not dictate were your parents come from or who you are.(just if you have the delusional notion that there are "true citizens" and "not true" citizens) take sweden for example, we have the sami "native people" who are swedish citizens. they are first swedes secondary sami. not the other way around. Until they declare themselves a free state at which point they take over all responsibility for their own citizens. Which then make it hard for any of non sami heritage to get full citizenship. which then deems them undemocratic/racist.

so in the case of Yod4z he is completely right. he is French with Portuguese parents.
In my case, I am Finnish but I live in Norway atm. I was born in Finland as well. Nothing can make me even a bit Norwegian.

Back