Liksangs New Banner

Rico posted on Aug 6 2004 at 12:39 PM said:
woogal posted on Aug 6 2004 at 11:15 AM said:
Are you refering to that flash shite at the top of every single bloody page that got on my tits so much that after 2 minutes I removed all traces of flash from my machine just so I could restore my sanity and machine speed? :angry:
lol, I adblocked it almost instantly... regular banners I can deal with, but Flash is distracting.
lol...
That's exactly what I did...
Once I had seen it of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Aug 6 2004 at 05:47 PM said:
Just gone through my favourites getting rid of ad crap and cut loading times loads :D.
haha thanks for the tip. this adblock thing kicks ass

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 6 2004 at 07:07 PM said:
Dozer posted on Aug 6 2004 at 05:47 PM said:
Just gone through my favourites getting rid of ad crap and cut loading times loads :D.
haha thanks for the tip. this adblock thing kicks ass
damn right.

Just give it a go on somewhere like IGN. Try it before and then after.

You can even get rid of the whole page of advertising before the site comes on.

Alpha2 posted on Aug 6 2004 at 04:23 PM said:
More importantly is it really smart to go advertising the system emulators (and one that dosent even really exist yet, MAME) so loudly and blatantly?
Your right that banner is abit obvious :( wouldn't want gamepark to be shut down

declaration posted on Aug 6 2004 at 07:09 PM said:
You can even get rid of the whole page of advertising before the site comes on.
You have to use Proximitron for that, I believe.

Oh, and if nobody's mentioned it yet, firefox with adblock can remove the banner ads.

Just kidding :D

Notice the banner says 166 mhz..... My BLU from Lik-Sang only goes to 160 mhz :( and even then it crashes at random points depending on what I'm doing :( so I have to only overclock to 156 mhz...... :(

My BLU from Lik-Sang doesn't go to 166mhz either :( I have to go to 156mhz, and sometimes it crashes at that.

But, what the hell, I got it for a damn good price.

Back