Lik-sang.com Closes Down

The accessoires that Lik-Sang sold looked alot like the same as the ones Game have as there own brand this could cause the company that makes them to go bust aswell.

Just think of all those sales Sony have just lost not just from Lik-Sang and i Guarantee Sony haven't finished yet they will no doubt go after Play-asia next

you might want to try one of these e-mail addresses

help@uk.playstation.com

scee_presscentre@scee.net

And tell them what a bastard they are

Surely they were not making all of their money just from Sony products? Why don't they just ditch Sony altogether and concentrate on the rest, I don't see how Sony alone could make them shut down so easily, I'm sure there is more than meets the eye! (not trying to cause panic here)

Sad, just really really sad ... I'm starting to hate Sony more than ever, sigh

"SunSpire"

Well it was all of a sudden so maybe Sony sent in the HongKong police to seize everything Lik-Sang have said they will be refunding all outstanding orders so they must still have some money but if the police have decided to close Lik-Sang down due to a court order from Sony.

LikSang decided it was best for them to close, seeing as several lawsuits were filed in multiple countries. This is obviously their damage prevention strategy. They probably assessed that they wouldn't have the funding to fight all the lawsuits (they were filed simultaneously!) So the safest option was to shut up shop and deal with the remaining customers in the best way.

I think we should flood Sony's emails with what we think of them right now.

help@uk.playstation.com

scee_presscentre@scee.net

Redeeman posted on Oct 24 2006 at 04:13 PM said:
i wonder how many of those here that says "ill never buy from sony again" actually has the guts to stand by it.

I have when I became a gamepark fan eversince the demise of the dreamcast, although I missed out on FFXI, MGS3, REonline, any other game released on a sony product..I dont buy them since I hate sony to the core.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, class-action suit against Sony, perhaps. Though, I can't think of any actuall charges... But that's what lawyers are for. ;)

I'd see a boycott by me essentially punishing myself for Sony's blunders. I like games.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 24 2006 at 07:16 PM said:
lol some of these comments are awesome

too bad im buying a new psp game next week :lol:

Not me man ....

(I'll be too busy with Final Fantasy 12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Liksang will just close down and open up again under another name, they have done this before, they were sued and closed by sony over the mod chips and were back in time for christmas.

As some of you know Sony took my site down over the PSP imports (as well as several other sites). All this is because of crazy europe trademark laws which are out of date. If you want to stop sony write to your MP about changing the trademark laws to reflect the internet global shipping age.

For more info se Tesco vs. Levi

In other news i'm having fun in Seoul :)

THANK YOU CRAIG

People dont seem to know how corporations work ;). Luckily, I have a post early in this thread that proves that I know more than..*counts* 100 posters! yay!

;)

I give it a month before they're up and running again.

lol telco * high fives*

Such sad news.

I would like to say that I have never brought a sony product, but I use Sony headphones for my GP2X because they are the best in the price range.

I also believe I also had a sony lithium battery in my 2nd PC.

Sony have been on my no-go list for a long time, along with Teltra and Apple. Nintendo is close for their Manipulative adverts and for making a huge profit on the upfront sale of the Wii and DS console.

YEAH!!!!! STICK IT TO THE MAAN!!!! :angry:
I only know Lik-Sang's rep. thru this forum, as I am another one who bought my 'jeep' from Play Asia, but Sang seems to be fairly quick off the mark for accessories etc. and commands massive respect in here.
BIG UP For LIK-SANG. Sony should show more respect to the gaming community a bit more than they do the mighty Yen/Dollar. I, for one, never had a problem with sony stuff before, but will not be spending money on any of their gear, unless they bring out a vacuum cleaner thats sucks the way they do.

BETAMAX bit the big one!
"HAA! HAA!" :lol:
(Muntz 10:27)

Incidentally, did you notice, the only anagrams of 'UMD' are Dum and Mud.
Makes you think............?

Now you can all see sony for what they are (on the home console market anyhow). Corporate domination of their products. I went off sony a long time ago because of actions such as these. I'm sure that the PS3 will still be successful (unfortunately) but sony are stupid if they think this hasnt done a modicum of damage to their already tarnished rep.

What with their snubbing of euro gamers with the ps3 launch and now this attitude...there will be a fair amount of gamers defecting to 360 or wii this christmas on the back of it.

Back