Gpx2 At Lik-sang

Pulstar

Website
Visit site
I emailed Lik-Sang this:

>Hello,

>> Recently Gamepark Holdings announced their next portable, the GPX2. Also, Gamepark announced the XGP. I was wondering if you would be carrying these products, and if it was possible to open preorders for them, or sign up for an email alert when these items are available for preorder. Thank you.

And they responded with this:

Thank you for contacting Lik-sang.com!

I am afraid it is difficult to tell if we will obtain the new GPX2 for sales at this moment. If you don't mind, please kindly sign up our product alert system at the bottom of the link below, then you will be informed when Gamepark is releasing new products ; )
http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=left_sub&category=126

Best regards,

Ada Li

Hopefully they'll carry it, but who knows after the BLU+ fiasco... I signed up for the product alert anyway. ;)

I've signed up too. If more people do it they will see an iterest in the product and may be decide to sell it.

Rob posted on Aug 4 2005 at 02:34 PM said:
I've signed up too. If more people do it they will see an iterest in the product and may be decide to sell it.
Yeah, I hope so. They need all the support they can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that's the only other time I've ever heard/seen the name ada other than in Resident Evil 4 :lol:

Try RE2. :p

"Adaaaaaaaa!!!!!" :eek: :(

Anyways, I signed up. :)

...Anyone happen to know how much liquid I can store in the GP mug? There was no FAQ... :( :lol:

"Liquid!!!" :angry:

Back