Let's post pictures of ourselves.

I notice that your hair started light and got darker over time (don't worry, that may reverse eventually :p). The same thing happens in my family. I wonder if that once helped us hide our young in dry summer grass or something.

I have given up on contacts as they are too much trouble for me, so I have been strictly with glasses for a long time. I have been considering contact lenses for days when I won't be staring at screens all day.

I have given up on contacts as they are too much trouble for me, so I have been strictly with glasses for a long time. I have been considering contact lenses for days when I won't be staring at screens all day.
I've worn contacts for several years until they became too much trouble because of working in a dusty environment so I'm with glasses again too for a few years now.
For sports or excessive dancing, I can recommend those rather cheap 1-day lenses and always got some of those handy. My glasses don't even fit into my fencing mask so I rarely had a choice anyway.

Last edited:
I wish I (and the only person whose opinion about such things that I care about) could tolerate me having long hair again. It is longish on top right now. If I didn't shave it once in a while it would probably have a better chance of not irritating me when it touches me.

I wish I (and the only person whose opinion about such things that I care about) could tolerate me having long hair again. It is longish on top right now. If I didn't shave it once in a while it would probably have a better chance of not irritating me when it touches me.
I usually don't wear my hair open since a ponytail is way more practical, but I get compliments for my hair sometimes so I thought "whatever, let's try fabulous". ;)
70cm is my natural limit, it doesn't get longer without breaking so it's usually about 65-70cm.

BTW: Long hair on men is actually illegal in North Korea:
https://www.pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/absurdism-corner.58763/page-320#post-1398256

Last edited:
Near the end of my time with long hair I was regularly keeping it in a ponytail. The problem for me right now would be getting it back to a length where I could do that. The shorter stuff right now is bugging me because it is too long to stay out of the way and too short for me to get it to not stick up (I have extremely straight hair that can stick up even when it is nearly shoulder length, but right now the sides and back are much shorter than that). I will play with it this weekend and see if I can tame it.

zwartwit1.jpg

Alright, enjoy. I NEVER do this...and it's against my better judgement....

Me in Los Cabos (Cabos San Lucas)
me.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[Edit: DrHAX looks like] A furry communist gentleman street urchin ^^

Edit: Oh WTH, here's an image of my physical manifestation from five years ago. Didn't think any existed with me smiling, but here you go, a car managed to give me high spirits.

20110421_004.jpg

Last edited:
Me, not applying my clay mask correctly and looking very stern.

20170108_202414.jpg

But then I hopped out of the shower, glistening!

20170108_210116.jpg

Shoutout to bentonite clay, coconut oil and shea butter for keeping my skin from turning into an emergency firestarter kit.

Back