Let's post pictures of ourselves.

@Klumpen: Cool! :D . But alas, we must measure EDs hair too. I shall give you a prize of one toffee apple anyhow *hands over the toffee apple*

Aaaaand I already have a pic up on my profile it's <---- that-a-way lol. 

Yes we NEED more pictures of Lolla ;)

This profile pic is very lovely ... but is small.

If you can find a pic of me on the Halloween thread, you get a cookie, haha
post-752-0-44591500-1383265429.jpg

Lmao! Darn! I've been found :( . *hands out cookies*

@DaMummy: Aaaaactually, I made the lipstick into a pout, twas not me pouting ;) . Weeeeeee

@Wrath of Khan: Thank you :)

Hey guys, I know this is an old post but I thought I would bring it out again since Halloween is coming up and we could show off our costumes this year :)

Just a Oldshool Selfie: Whit a real Digicam (Nikon P7100), mountet on a Gorrillapod which is mountet on my Musik Chord Stand..

(because i used the Remote Controll to shoot the Picture, all of my Photograph Equipment was used for this Picture (expect my Carryback, but this isnt that interessting...)

10620624_814438671910110_1313470069276403208_n.jpg

EDIT: And yes, this is a Poster from Brighed Jones, "Shokolade for Breakfast" as it was originaly the Room from my Sister, but now its the Room where my PS2 and TV and Hifi Stands.. (and my E-Guitar)..

Last edited by a moderator:
You come into this thread on the day we celebrate the devil, and you gravedig without pictures?
It's not Halloween yet, I don't celebrate the devil, and I have posted a picture on another forum. I will repost it here when the time comes for it.

Back