Let's post pictures of ourselves.

TIL: the front camera of the iPhone 4 sucks. Hard.

Update: Replaced my profile picture ( which other folks have started using anyway { hey, I did that with my awesome skills of an artist } ) so you can all enjoy my face, all of the time. Buwahahahaha!

photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm...Solar Cookies are great!

You need box ovens to make them though, like this little one and these larger ones for the school. They can cook a mean full roast too.

gambiacookers.jpg

schoolcookers.jpg

Otherwise there's more practical mobile ones

funpanelii.jpg

good for boiling and one pot type meals, which I gave a 100+ of to the more remote villages. You need parabolic cookers or fresnel lenses for frying foods though.

I hope everyone is suitably hungry now.

I take it Wrath of Khan has me on his dartboard by now but the suns going nowhere, the NIPCC trump the IPCC hands down so no worries about global warming yet fighting political carbon taxation is going to be hard. Infact along with the Egyptians, the Mayans worshipped toast (and beer), thinking it was divine (due to their yeasts culturing tetracycline and bestowing healing properties) and its their early temple artwork of winged toasters (not solar discs) that inspired the Microsoft screensavers. Many of the old ways infact survive almost unchanged today, for example their gods of beer Tjenenets is our modern day Tenants Super, whilst the Egyptians had 'kbuh' solar powered refrigeration via pot in pot evaporative cooling, which today is the face of capitalism http://www.capitalistchicks.com/?q=node/410 when Emily Cummins in 2009 re-discovered a method of pretending to invent something, by borrowing the 2000 rolex award winning true re-discovery in 1995 by Mohammed Bah Abba.

Yes i know, it isnt well dressed, but hoodys are my fafered cloth, because the bag on the front where you can put your hands in if you dont know what to do whit they..

But Cloots dosnt mater if you have a good charakter :)

I wouldn't worry. It seems that Craig has an obsession with dressing like he's from a period-drama* (and I'm not talking about Carrie)

*What I mean is he likes to dress smartly - unlike most of us who prefer to throw on a crupled T-Shirt and smelly old hoody. Though, I actually bought a reasonably expensive suit the other day...it felt 'okay' to wear, thought I still prefer jogging bottoms, baggy T-shirt and slippers!

Mmm...Solar Cookies are great!

You need box ovens to make them though, like this little one and these larger ones for the school. They can cook a mean full roast too.

gambiacookers.jpg

schoolcookers.jpg

Otherwise there's more practical mobile ones

funpanelii.jpg

good for boiling and one pot type meals, which I gave a 100+ of to the more remote villages. You need parabolic cookers or fresnel lenses for frying foods though.

I hope everyone is suitably hungry now.

I take it Wrath of Khan has me on his dartboard by now but the suns going nowhere, the NIPCC trump the IPCC hands down so no worries about global warming yet fighting political carbon taxation is going to be hard. Infact along with the Egyptians, the Mayans worshipped toast (and beer), thinking it was divine (due to their yeasts culturing tetracycline and bestowing healing properties) and its their early temple artwork of winged toasters (not solar discs) that inspired the Microsoft screensavers. Many of the old ways infact survive almost unchanged today, for example their gods of beer Tjenenets is our modern day Tenants Super, whilst the Egyptians had 'kbuh' solar powered refrigeration via pot in pot evaporative cooling, which today is the face of capitalism http://www.capitalis...com/?q=node/410 when Emily Cummins in 2009 re-discovered a method of pretending to invent something, by borrowing the 2000 rolex award winning true re-discovery in 1995 by Mohammed Bah Abba.
Capitalist Chicks.What an absurd website.In fact beer, brothels, war, lampshades and if Erich von daanikken is to be believed aliens all existed in ancient eygpt.So just like modern life.Also i dunno about the mayans but id happily bow down and worship any old tat after a few beers. I belive the god of light was commonly associated with solar discs and the celestial ship as seen engraved in newgrange and eygpt.Never saw engravings of toast thoug I heavily suspect this was because they were too busy eating toast drinking beer and going to hot-Sheets Motels.

^ Agreed.Nobody needs to see Hairy man legs in proper society.Thers a time and place for everything. :lol:

Pfft. Real men show their hairy legs as often as possible!

Shorts should never be worn.

Except on a beach.

8/10.
^ Agreed.Nobody needs to see Hairy man legs in proper society.Thers a time and place for everything. :lol:

I too do agree.

Pfft. Real men show their hairy legs as often as possible!

Yet i feel dragged to this kind of behavior. ;)

Is there some kind of Pandorian Manual of Style? So we can know for sure whats proper for Pandorians. :p

Oh my, Craigix fashion comments sure got me into posting some of me...

first one is me hanging out of the rock downsouth brasil where I used to live, winter.

second is me and my brother chating outside some church after some post celebration bla bla.

edit: Great work you do there MarioPandio, congratulations and all my praises

edit2: beer and toast (with requeijão sometimes) is a common food around here... :rolleyes:

IMGA0247.JPG

me and bro.jpg

If you posing as the Terminator there, i'd rename the file to spelling of 'e negger' as in 'schwarzenegger'

like the location in that first pic though, where is it?

Didn´t notice the file name, that is my brother´s nickname and jack is mine.

Actually, everyone in brasil is called that, it dosen´t matter the race. Similar to ´dude´ in the US.

While that is taken as a bad word elsewhere, here is more like a lovely nickname, used more often with people close to you and those you like, my family is a mixture of indian, african and portuguese.

I should have taken care of that as not to be miss understood when posting on international forums, can´t expect the world to understand local cultures.

That location is at state of santa catarina, close to florianópolis island. Little city called palhoça, quite marvelous place, you get things like waterfalls close to the beach there.

Z1euLl.jpg

Me, my wifie, and daughter (one year old Sunday)

And just wanna say my daughter is trying to grab my wife's necklace

Back