---  --  ---

------------

--- ---- ---

---- -- ----

---  ---

----

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, not happenin', buddy, not happenin'. :p

You'll have to settle for the avatar of the quasi-psychotic scythe-wielding robot. :p

Good, then I guess we'll both be standing by our principles (until further notice anyway :e)

Hahaha, not happenin', buddy, not happenin'. :p

You'll have to settle for the avatar of the quasi-psychotic scythe-wielding robot. :p

Good, then I guess we'll both be standing by our principles (until further notice anyway :e)
We shall remain mysterious!

Prometheus_ZX_Manga_Hmph.png

Prometheus, will you at least tell us WHY exactly you won't post a picture of yourself?

I'm shy. :p It's taken me this long to pluck up the courage to post pictures of my sewing work (upcoming - won't be finished for a little while, yet), and I've been around for almost four years, now. :p

I've found it easier to just identify everyone by their avatar. Race, religion, creed, colo(u)r all disappear and we will all just become entities connected by the interwebs.

If Prometheus ever posts a picture of herself, I promise to never post a picture of myself. :p

Now, I'm not much one for cameras... So I've had to dig out an ooooold pic of me from many years ago. So I currently don't really look like this, but whatever.

I'm the one holding the drink and looking *serious*! ;)

... in the pink glasses. :rolleyes:

Matio.jpg

Back