Letcool N350Jp

Just curious, where did you order yours from?

The L/R issue sucks, is that implemented at the emu level or the system level? I wonder if Reesy ended up getting one..

quartercast said:

The L/R issue sucks, is that implemented at the emu level or the system level? I wonder if Reesy ended up getting one..
ordred it from dhgate
was reading manual and it says L+R buttons are game control so something has gone wrong somewhere am interested to see what someone with some programming no how has to say after trying one
have tried nes emu and runs perfectly as far as i can tell, gbc emu runs great too with roms i have tried
will try to get get some pictures up later what do you need pictures of ideally
the L+R buttons do not change volume when at system screen where as vol +and- buttons do hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
quartercast said:

I wonder if Reesy ended up getting one..

Nope, I didn't in the end. I figured that its all very well and good to have a system which "in theory" can do everything you want but without being able to run homebrew on it then its a bit pointless. So I'll just keep my eye on it for the time being and see what happens.

Later
Reesy

jusme said:
ordered it from dhgate

from dhgate! wow... talk about risk factor. personally i would only buy from alibaba/aliexpress. about $15 cheaper too.

sadly... i agree with reesy... i'm investing in a modded xbox instead

trooper said:
Hi jusme,

Welcome to GP32x, Nice to hear some has actually received a Letcool. I would definitely
be interested to hear what you have to say about it, All the grubby details, If you can.

I am currently using my Dingoo, Which serves it`s purpose very well indeed, But i am
always interested in something that could maybe one day take it`s place.

Oh, Don`t worry about your previous post, I have removed it for you. :)

Trooper
thank you trooper, i dont think the letcool is the one to take my dingoos place but i think its fun to play 2player games on some of the games i had so much fun playing when i was younger i just hope someone can do something with its software and if not it will do tillthe next thing that shows promise and i try that :D

I herd a roomer that the Letcool N350JP is an Dingoo A330 with a bigger screen and will run all there software, is it possible? :huh:

SONY said:
When is yours arriving, mate?

I'm considering asking a clairvoyant, as hopebuy.com isn't replying my requests for a tracking number.

Reesy said:
quartercast said:

I wonder if Reesy ended up getting one..

Nope, I didn't in the end. I figured that its all very well and good to have a system which "in theory" can do everything you want but without being able to run homebrew on it then its a bit pointless. So I'll just keep my eye on it for the time being and see what happens.

Later
Reesy

I understand. Well someone had to be the guinea pig, and I kinda collect handhelds so why not me :)

I'm sure you'll get it sometime this week. Good things come to those who wait.

As for myself, well, I'm only going to order one when deal extreme start stocking it...just to be on the safe side.

SONY said:
I'm sure you'll get it sometime this week. Good things come to those who wait.

As for myself, well, I'm only going to order one when deal extreme start stocking it...just to be on the safe side.

try alibaba.com... i trust it even more than dealextreme (plus dealextreme hasnt updated their handheld devices forever).

Got mine - first impressions.

Build quality - pretty solid - its no wiz, but i'd rate it a bit better than dingoo overall, haven't tried the gamepads, but they seem pretty solid too. Box and packaging all pretty professional.

it defaults to chinese on startup, but it has an english manual, so easy to flick it into english.

Video played fine, no complaints there.

Now to the emulators - first the good - megadrive is excellent from what i've tried - picodrive perhaps?...snes - dissapointing - i'd estimate frameskip 2 or 3 - actraiser ran very badly - gba again disappointing from the brief couple i tried - lag and frameskip. then of course there's the bug with the shoulder buttons adjusting volume...

i'll keep testing - at the moment, megadrive really good - i hope someone gets around to hacking it as it has a nice form factor and a lot of potential, esp with the gamepads...

i'll come back with more impressions when i've given it a good thrash.

Cheers, Simon.

hi centrlink was wandering if you have noticed this that i have just found that if you play on tv out with pads it locks sysytem up requiring reset when going to change rom . this does not happen when when playing with pads on handheld or when playing in tv out without pads .
hello sience thought you might find this interesting secret of mana on letcool displays correct letters in name select menu etc as i remember you fixed this for dingoo

@jusme: If this is true, maybe the Display is higher Resolution than Dingoo. Just because HighRes Snes roms as Secret of Mana need 512x480 resolution. Otherwise they need a downscaler like i did for the Dingoo. I didn't know any other Snes Emulator using a downscaler for HighRes roms.

Can you make a screenshot or pictures of the Menu from Secret of Mana? I want to compare the resolution of the Fonts.

SiENcE said:
@jusme: If this is true, maybe the Display is higher Resolution than Dingoo. Just because HighRes Snes roms as Secret of Mana need 512x480 resolution. Otherwise they need a downscaler like i did for the Dingoo. I didn't know any other Snes Emulator using a downscaler for HighRes roms.

Can you make a screenshot or pictures of the Menu from Secret of Mana? I want to compare the resolution of the Fonts.
dont laugh i cant figure out how to put pictures on here so if anyone can explain or if centrlink can do pics please :blink:

the only way i know how to insert pictures is through stuff already on the internet (the option where you put in a link). what i do though if it is a picture i've taken, i attach it to an email on gmail, email to the same address. click on view, not download. then copy the link location and post it using the insert image tab.

jusme said:
dont laugh i cant figure out how to put pictures on here so if anyone can explain or if centrlink can do pics please :blink:

You have to have somewhere that can host the pictures for you, eg, http://imageshack.us/ or
http://photobucket.com/, As gp32x.de does not support image hosting.

I could host them for you if you send them to me via email if you like ?. PM me, And i`ll give you my email address, I`ll then
send you the picture links once i`ve uploaded them.

Trooper

ok will try it out if not i will pm you cheers
alim1687.jpg

Back