Latest Video Footage

I wouldn't put it past him - this is the kind of thing that he might get serious about. His sarcasm is generally more obvious.

Vorporeal said:
I wouldn't put it past him - this is the kind of thing that he might get serious about. His sarcasm is generally more obvious.
And yet, there are some users that I would believe were entirely serious if they posted similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having read about the dangers of licking popular Christmas toys the 'Go Go Hamsters', I'm concerned about levels of toxins in the Pandora. I'm pretty sure one or two people fully intend to taste theirs.

WizardStan said:
Vorporeal said:
And yet, there are some users that I would believe were entirely serious if they posted similar.
I wholeheartedly agree there.
If everyday madness made me scratch my head, some of the stuff I have read on this forum would consequntly lead to self-decapitation.

Asmo said:
Having read about the dangers of licking popular Christmas toys the 'Go Go Hamsters', I'm concerned about levels of toxins in the Pandora. I'm pretty sure one or two people fully intend to taste theirs.

roberthoward45 said:
when i get my pandora i am gonna test if my tongue can be used as a stylus now that would be convenient

;)

I liked it. My family had a C64 when I was a kid but I never played any of those games. The NES kinda killed it for us. I'll have to catch up on my C64 when I get my Pandora.

A couple thoughts:

Nothing quite like western music on the C64 to test out speaker quality. ;)

"Another visitor. Stay awhile, stay forever."

Jumpman!

Whoo hoo!

Back